Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Season 129 Challange! - MCs/Assistances Challenge! TRACKING THREAD

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So I can check it properly, incredible performance, I always liked to have Russian players in my squad btw

Attachment 132603
    Yeah, IDK why but all Russians players especially the fast trainers are a beast in this game 😂
    khris likes this.

Max
    @Siddharth Singh, Steroids lol, all of my Russian players that I ever had played really well, I haven’t had one in a while though.

Addicted
    Before my retirement my best player was a Russian named Gregory. He was an AML and scored lots of goal.

One question : According to you in this game which of these position players generally tend to score more goals : AMC or AML/AMR ?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Before my retirement my best player was a Russian named Gregory. He was an AML and scored lots of goal.

One question : According to you in this game which of these position players generally tend to score more goals : AMC or AML/AMR ?
    AML/AMR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max

In my opinion, the AML/AMR score more goals, that is what I have experienced, I have had some good AMC’s that have scored a lot of goals but not many honestly, AMC’s mostly provide assists for my singers, but well trained AML/AMR’s provide a ton of assists as well as goals.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirhill View Post
    AML/AMR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    In my opinion, the AML/AMR score more goals, that is what I have experienced, I have had some good AMC’s that have scored a lot of goals but not many honestly, AMC’s mostly provide assists for my singers, but well trained AML/AMR’s provide a ton of assists as well as goals.

I too think the same. Time to make my AMC learn AML position too 😉. Preparing for next MC assistance challenge 😜

Max
    I too think the same. Time to make my AMC learn AML position too . Preparing for next MC assistance challenge
    I am going to enter the same player next season, we will see how he goes, hopefully I do well in this one first.

Famous
    After wednesday

Mom = 22x5=110
    Ass =43x3=132
    Goals=63

Total=. 305 pts

45 games
    MOTM =23x5=115
    A= 47x3=141
    G= 73
    Total : 329 pts
    Quite annoying that the game alghorythm gave my defender who scored 1 goal today MOTM, while my best player scored 2 and provided 1 assists.
    It is what it is, but it s not the first time it happens...
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    45 games
    MOTM =23x5=115
    A= 47x3=141
    G= 73
    Total : 329 pts
    Quite annoying that the game alghorythm gave my defender who scored 1 goal today MOTM, while my best player scored 2 and provided 1 assists.
    It is what it is, but it s not the first time it happens...
    The rating calculation for defenders would include important tackles, cross clearing and defensive counters. Top defender performance is reflected both on his own high rating and poor AM or ST rating. Goals and assists of defenders get lesser weight in rating.

Typically I would move up DR or DL to MR or ML (both fullbacks have both midfield positions & DC as well) when their performance is high, and they usually would score or assist. And switch them to DC if opponent ST rating is rather high even with no goals (sub DC out and another DL/R in).

You could only sub that well-performing defender out early to help top attacker to get motm. Moving defender position would not ‘help’ in those situations.

Goals may be a bit on the low side to win there. Best of luck!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast