Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Price increases, Opinions?

Addicted

Price increases, Opinions?

Price increases to tokens. Bravo, during the coronavirus crisis increase price

Addicted
    On android the prices are still the same. If Nordeus had increased the prices, it wound have reflected on both the platforms.

The price increase must be from the side of Apple not Nordeus.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    On android the prices are still the same. If Nordeus had increased the prices, it wound have reflected on both the platforms.

The price increase must be from the side of Apple not Nordeus.
    From here: https://www.topeleven.com/play/

Before: 55 Token= 5 Euro and now 46 Token= 5 euro.
    Before: 115 Token= 10 Euro and now 100 Token= 10 euro. So!?=]]

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    From here: https://www.topeleven.com/play/

Before: 55 Token= 5 Euro and now 46 Token= 5 euro.
    Before: 115 Token= 10 Euro and now 100 Token= 10 euro. So!?=]]
    To be honest, the price increase should not come as a surprise.

With so many people stuck at home, there are only so much exercises and board/card games that we could play before getting bored after binging the favourite TV shows/films.

It is inevitable that a lot of infrequent non-paying gamers would have turned to their consoles and device for own and group entertainment (group refers to each of us staying in our own homes and playing as a team online, be it fifa or call of duty or similar), let alone the relatively riches like sports stars (who can only train for fitness at home and play esports for the rest of day - they are probably the highest spenders when even tens of thousands mean nothing to them). Lost count of the number of schoolmates back then who have always been so busy with work and family, and yet now suddenly wants to call to everyone up to set up a fifa team to play for hours.

Those majority of infrequent gamers would never have either the interest or luxury of time to really try out some of the best games before and won’t have developed the self-discipline of spending control most of the more frequent gamers have. Hence, it is very likely these ‘new’ gamers will be buying a lot of starter packs and considerable top-ups that game developers would try to cash in as much as they can.

A new norm for a few months at least. Experienced freeloaders should still win over the new joiners with experience and game knowledge alone.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Still it is cheaper to buy tonkes on PC than on Android

4,99€ - 46Tokens on PC, 37 on Android
    9,99€ - 100 Tokens on PC, 80 on Android

Perhaps the prices are beeing ajusted to be the same on all platforms...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Still it is cheaper to buy tonkes on PC than on Android

4,99€ - 46Tokens on PC, 37 on Android
    9,99€ - 100 Tokens on PC, 80 on Android

Perhaps the prices are beeing ajusted to be the same on all platforms...
    Maybe you are right but the token cost on iOS still remains the same, I’m not sure about other operating systems though, I haven’t noticed anything different.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

On PC also got more expensive for me, I can now buy 3000 Token for 200€, which is new and still the same ratio as the most expensive before, which was 1500 Token for 100€... But for 100€ I now only get 1300 Token and so they did reduce the amount of Token for every price category before as well.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Maybe you are right but the token cost on iOS still remains the same, I’m not sure about other operating systems though, I haven’t noticed anything different.

Android is the same

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Android is the same
    Maybe there is a change on PC but nothing for mobile users I would guess, I may be wrong but I don’t have a PC.

So I can’t know for sure if it changed on PC.

Also post no. 2020 .
    Last edited by Max; 03-28-2020 at 06:07 PM.