Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Campleo
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: Yesterday I was third, Today I won the League

Yesterday I was third, Today I won the League

Incredible Season End Day
    Yesterday I was third, Today I won the League-screenshot_2020-03-28-19-28-16-218_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Can't believe how it happend. Last week I had 8 point lead. Then suddenly I lost 5 matches in 3 days including two 2nd legs tie and got knocked out of both tournament.
    What went wrong?
    - I tried to replace my 30 years Old striker with Youth Academy graduate ST. My old Striker was 85% overall, and he has Very tough to train. I trained my 19 years old striker 90% very quickly and promoted as my main ST. He scored and assisted in his 1st 2 games, then I decided to sell my old ST, and bad luck started. Untill yesterday my new ST played 17 and scored only 4 and assisted 3.

With my out of form ST, my team bottled 8 point lead.
    At matchday 22I lost again to 2nd placed team, and promoted him to 1st while I demoted to 3rd.

Match day 25 was between 1st place and second place. I supported 2nd placed team and 2nd placed team won. Then 2nd place become first by 5 goal difference with me.

Then I knocked 3rd place team and told him i will play 5 attackers and give the 1st place team heart attacked, and told him to attend his match and told him "You'll be runner Up"

Matchday 26:
    I played 3W-1(DMC)-2-4 Against 4-2-3-1 (9th place side) and won 10-0. I Didn't attend the match intentionally. Knowing that I have nothing to lose and nothing to chance.
    That striker who scored 4 in 13, scored 3 today
    By looking at my result previous 1st place team manager didn’t bother attending his match against 6th placed side. And drew 0-0.
    Now 3rd place team will play bottom team and possible win and become runners-up as I promised him.
    What a twisted ending
    Last edited by Campleo; 03-28-2020 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Typo
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Congrats on this miraculous League win.
    Campleo likes this.

Has to be the most cherished win you will have in this game
    Campleo likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Congrats on this miraculous League win.
    It was truely

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Campleo View Post
    Incredible Season End Day
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-28-19-28-16-218_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	132662
    Can't believe how it happend. Last week I had 8 point lead. Then suddenly I lost 5 matches in 3 days including two 2nd legs tie and got knocked out of both tournament.
    What went wrong?
    - I tried to replace my 30 years Old striker with Youth Academy graduate ST. My old Striker was 85% overall, and he has Very tough to train. I trained my 19 years old striker 90% very quickly and promoted as my main ST. He scored and assisted in his 1st 2 games, then I decided to sell my old ST, and bad luck started. Untill yesterday my new ST played 17 and scored only 4 and assisted 3.

With my out of form ST, my team bottled 8 point lead.
    At matchday 22I lost again to 2nd placed team, and promoted him to 1st while I demoted to 3rd.

Match day 25 was between 1st place and second place. I supported 2nd placed team and 2nd placed team won. Then 2nd place become first by 5 goal difference with me.

Then I knocked 3rd place team and told him i will play 5 attackers and give the 1st place team heart attacked, and told him to attend his match and told him "You'll be runner Up"

Matchday 26:
    I played 3W-1(DMC)-2-4 Against 4-2-3-1 (9th place side) and won 10-0. I Didn't attend the match intentionally. Knowing that I have nothing to lose and nothing to chance.
    That striker who scored 4 in 13, scored 3 today ������
    By looking at my result previous 1st place team manager didn’t bother attending his match against 6th placed side. And drew 0-0.
    Now 3rd place team will play bottom team and possible win and become runners-up as I promised him.
    What a twisted ending
    Congrats my friend , hard luck on getting knocked out in the cups and hopefully you do better next season. Congrats on winning that tight league, that’s a great achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Congrats my friend , hard luck on getting knocked out in the cups and hopefully you do better next season. Congrats on winning that tight league, that’s a great achievement.
    I will focus more of defending, maybe triple crown is possible for my club