Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Now he’s decided to reschedule his match for the fourth time to 23:50, the same time mine is on, lol.
    I have been searching for the timing of your match but it isn't showing on the friend's fixture menu. Does rescheduled match don't show on the fixtures menu ?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I have been searching for the timing of your match but it isn't showing on the fixture. Does rescheduled match don't show in fixtures ?
    Probably a bug, refresh the app and try again, I think for you, the game will start at 4:20 in the morning, it is 23:50 for my time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Probably a bug, refresh the app and try again, I think for you, the game will start at 4:20 in the morning, it is 23:50 for my time.

Have tried many times. There is a match of your team but it isn't against the League leader.

P. S : RIP, I am such a noob. Just checked again it's showing. Just now realised you aren't playing against the League leader.

Yes, it will start at 4:20. Will try to support if I don't fell asleep till then ?

Max
    Have tried many times. There is a match of your team but it isn't against the League leader.

P. S : RIP, I am such a noob. Just checked again it's showing. Just now realised you aren't playing against the League leader.
    Should have mentioned that, yes, I already beat him 2-1 on my home ground four days ago, that game was intense, we grinned it out, only game all season I was dominated, even in the games I drew and lost, I dominated.

If absolutely everything is even by the end of the season, points goals scored and against with goal difference, I will win on head to head away goals, imagine it came down to that.

Addicted
    Should have mentioned that, yes, I already beat him 2-1 on my home ground four days ago, that game was intense, we grinned it out, only game all season I was dominated, even in the games I drew and lost, I dominated.

If absolutely everything is even by the end of the season, points goals scored and against with goal difference, I will win on head to head away goals, imagine it came down to that.

I just got confused. I knew you defeated him. That's who you leveled your points with him.

Max
    I just got confused. I knew you defeated him. That's who you leveled your points with him.
    Yes, it was quite nervy alright, now 4 minutes to go.
    Last edited by Max; 04-25-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Addicted
    Hard Luck bro. With you scoring 9 goals I thought the League is yours

Max
    Hard Luck bro. With you scoring 9 goals I thought the League is yours
    He scored 10 lol, It is not a big deal, I did well enough and stood my ground the entire season. I will do my final update of the season before we move on, such a pity but not to worry.

Famous
    W
    He scored 10 lol, It is not a big deal, I did well enough and stood my ground the entire season. I will do my final update of the season before we move on, such a pity but not to worry.

Sorry to see this mate... all wins in the legaue only 1 loss with goal averega and still #2......
    I can imagine your feelings
    Hope next season you win the title back

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

The Season is now over, all we have to show is the Cup but that’s ok, we did all we could and I said at the start of the season, I would be happy with 46 wins this season, well that is what we got, 46 wins from 49 games yet it wasn’t enough to win much, just the one trophy.

Highlights:

Thanks all who supported me in this match all to all of you who supported me this season.

League Table:

Benitez got top scorer again at least, we were winning the title race by the way until the 76th minute.

Very pleased with the season to be honest, I said it was going to be difficult and I believe I did well, I said I could put my skills to the test in the league and I believe I did a good job, not sure about you guys but that is what I think.

Also won the Cup.

Overall, I managed to finish the season with 116% quality, I have never reached such a number before and I am proud of that, next season I will try get it to 120% if I can, and try win the quadruple if I can get it as well.

My current squad.

Hopefully my current fan club name lives up to its name next season lol.

My Season, we scored 270 goals so not bad.

Well done to the guy who won it, he deserved it.

Even though we lost, I really we believe we couldn’t have possibly done anymore than we have, we scored 152 goals in the league and we had a +140 goal difference and it still wasn’t good enough to win, like I said, it’s football I won’t win everything, he had slightly better stats than me, no matter how tiny the difference was in the end, he still had the better stats.

He was 12% stronger than me with a 128% squad, me only 116%.

Couldn’t have asked for a better performance this season especially on the last day we won 9-0, no complaints at all.

Good luck to everyone next season.

Last edited by Max; 04-26-2020 at 12:22 AM.

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast