Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

I finished the lvl 3 and I had the Undefeated to all organisations. The quartable is here. Next season the same target and up the quality of player's

My football association has advanced to a higher league. My colleagues got tokens for it and I didn't! Why?

What have you learned from last season?

I power trained in knowledge using this website, I know a lot more about best ways to train, looking for fast trainers, how to read opponents tactics during the game, how to put my team in the best position in the start for a new season so i'm not overwhelmed with so many good teams like whats happened to me in the past!

Where did you place last season?

Man, its my first time using this site and i've won the quadruple, my team naturally went to above 110+ overall this season due to fast trainers. I've only won the double previously to using this site (currently in season 33) (I also went undefeated in the league/CL/CUP) =]

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?

No, not messing around with Associations yet, just having fun trying to win trophies at the moment

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?

Undefeated season and Quadruple

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

1.6B

Who do you want to replace?

I need of signing a fast training AML! everyone else dont matter much as I will be selling them end of season (GK/DL/MC)

What are your goals for this season?

Just try win as much trophies as I can, a quadraple is unlikely again.. but 1 trophy in something is the goal! And possibly a top scorer award

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?

4-1-2-2-1

Best of luck alll <3

Max
    I got my CL group, we got some pretty tough teams in the competition, there is two teams that are 7% and 9% stronger, I will have the 9% stronger opponent in the CL Quarters should I get there, however, the good thing is, they have bought all the players they need and I still haven’t and I have 211 tokens.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Apprentice
    Perhaps you finished below the 8th position in the league or you joined the association after the 1st week or so was over

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Hello everybody, its been a while eh! How are you guys? Staying safe I guess.

I haven't been playing regularly though... my main team is coming from relegation (tanking). The team is manageable but we will be satisfied with CL qualification.

I play with my android phone and I wish I could get notifications when a player of mine has been sold.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Hello, I remember you from around October/November and I can’t remember you being active since then, I have been active here on the forum but I took two breaks from the game.

Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hello, I remember you from around October/November and I can’t remember you being active since then, I have been active here on the forum but I took two breaks from the game.

Yeah! I decided to check what's up over here.

Max likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Yeah! I decided to check what's up over here.

Oh ok, welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Oh ok, welcome back.

I wish I could say am back, because of different reasons... I got really busy at work, but more importantly interacting in the forum became difficult; am not comfortable with Tapatalk - I can't message people or see their messages. Its so restrictive. And I can't go premium for an app I downloaded because of a game... I guess am having difficulty adapting...

I did miss you guys though; you, Khris, Nik...
    I may have lost touch with the game too, I have been having difficulty beating equal or stronger teams.
    Last edited by Nebu; 03-29-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

I wish I could say am back, because of different reasons... I got really busy at work, but more importantly interacting in the forum became difficult; am not comfortable with Tapatalk - I can't message people or see their messages. Its so restrictive. And I can't go premium for an app I downloaded because of a game... I guess am having difficulty adapting...

I did miss you guys though; you, Khris, Nik...
    I may have lost touch with the game too, I have been having difficulty beating equal or stronger teams.
    That is totally understandable.

Sorry that I suggested this app for you, I just wanted to help you get some photos, you can use the online forum if you want, I use tapatalk vip, but anyway, when I said welcome back.

While you are gone, Nik quit the game and he is still slightly active on the forum but not as much, so he buried his team at the Start of Season 128.

Last edited by Max; 04-24-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast