Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    you are lvl 2, buddy.
    When you re going to advance in level things will get tougher.
    Still there is so many guys with 10 season and 1 trophy, i know its geting tougher on every next lvl, but this is excelent result for first time player.

Poslato sa ELE-L29 pomoću Tapatoka
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I will, hopefully I can get at least 50, I am not expecting that but if I get 51 it will be great of course.

What I noticed is that the 10% stronger guy lost 3-4 to a guy at around my quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    irrelevant, matches are different
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    irrelevant, matches are different
    Ok, it gave me “some” sort of hope that I could do the same.

Ok, it gave me “some” sort of hope that I could do the same.

Not even close, bro.
    3-4 days ago i won 6-0 against the opponent from today s CL game
    today we drew...
    Form comes and goes.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    A little update...after my defeat 0-1 yesterday in league...I won easy 4-0 away in Cup(easy game) so I am there in the next round after tomorrow game. In the morning faced 128% opponent in League and I started the game with 0-1...advantage in the start of the game and after guess what I lost 3-2. My attack was a mess again with 7 rating all of them. And a few hours again faced that 169% guy in CL after I did 1-1 against him 2 days ago now he distroyed me 4-0 at his stadium. That means 3 games lost in 2 days and my offensive its a mess they miss from free kicks, alone with gk and counter attacks too. This is how my CL group looks.. playing against first and last opponent and in the league I am 6th with 9pts behind. Ahhh and the guy that leads my League smashed that 169% guy with 6-0 yesterday...dont know how because he is around 150%

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Max
    Not even close, bro.
    3-4 days ago i won 6-0 against the opponent from today s CL game
    today we drew...
    Form comes and goes.
    That is true, as I said, I will try everything to beat him.

To go back to what you were saying, I thought last season would be the season you get 51-0-0, hopefully you get it next season, then again, you might get a 50-1-0 or 50-0-1, hopefully not though, what matters to me at least, since I am not at that level is winning the quad, then the 51-0-0 comes after for me.

However I totally understand where you are coming from.

Rookie
    I won all my games last season so its possible if you have not so strong opponents

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You played same tactics / Formation in both match?
    I don't change my tactics , rarely and sometimes I keep playing them all the time.
    Same tactics

Max
    Comfortable 0-5 win against a title contender, I expected to win but the quality difference was 7% because one of my key team players was suspended for this match, we didn’t need him.

Other manager who attended had a good start to the season and then lost 2 and drew 1 from his last 3 games (consequences of being in a league with tough opponents).

We are still 7 from 7, but do I expect to go 26 from 26? No I don’t, we will drop points somewhere, probably to the 10% stronger opponent, if I can take two draws from him, I will be very happy.

As promised, I achieved a clean sheet in the match.

Anyway, with the analysis complete, we can delve into the highlights.

Thanks all for your support.

CL Group, we conceded, 1.25 goals on average here, which is way than usual, but on the flip side, we have scored an average of 7.5 goals per game here.

Rather unlucky that we scored 40 goals in seven games but we still find ourselves 2nd, (again, that is the consequences of having tough league opponents.) Our average goals scored per game here is slightly less here than across other competitions at 5.71 per game, however, goals conceded per game is only 0.29 which is less than usual.

We are about to score 100 goals already this season, we have reached the milestone twice as fast as I usually wold, I know we are on 99, but it is only a matter of time. . Average goalscoring rate in all competitions so far for me is 6.19 goals per game, which is almost double my normal average of 3.5 goals per game. Average goals conceded per game has reduced slightly, down to 0.44 rather than my average of 0.5, however, it is slightly above last season’s average of 0.43, which is not worrying, the difference is tiny, besides, at this stage last season, we had conceded 7 in 16 at the same stage, we have also scored 25 more goals than at this stage last season.

We have also got 58 wins in a row, which is now way higher than my previous record of 44 wins in a row, also I beat my all time unbeaten streak today that has lasted from Tuesday, August 28th, 2018, which was 57 games without defeat, we have now gone 58 games without defeat, all of them being wins.

Productive season so far.

Comfortable 0-5 win against a title contender, I expected to win but the quality difference was 7% because one of my key team players was suspended for this match, we didn’t need him.

Other manager who attended had a good start to the season and then lost 2 and drew 1 from his last 3 games (consequences of being in a league with tough opponents).

We are still 7 from 7, but do I expect to go 26 from 26? No I don’t, we will drop points somewhere, probably to the 10% stronger opponent, if I can take two draws from him, I will be very happy.

As promised, I achieved a clean sheet in the match.

Anyway, with the analysis complete, we can delve into the highlights.

Thanks all for your support.

CL Group, we conceded, 1.25 goals on average here, which is way than usual, but on the flip side, we have scored an average of 7.5 goals per game here.

Rather unlucky that we scored 40 goals in seven games but we still find ourselves 2nd, (again, that is the consequences of having tough league opponents.) Our average goals scored per game here is slightly less here than across other competitions at 5.71 per game, however, goals conceded per game is only 0.29 which is less than usual.

We are about to score 100 goals already this season, we have reached the milestone twice as fast as I usually wold, I know we are on 99, but it is only a matter of time. . Average goalscoring rate in all competitions so far for me is 6.19 goals per game, which is almost double my normal average of 3.5 goals per game. Average goals conceded per game has reduced slightly, down to 0.44 rather than my average of 0.5, however, it is slightly above last season’s average of 0.43, which is not worrying, the difference is tiny, besides, at this stage last season, we had conceded 7 in 16 at the same stage, we have also scored 25 more goals than at this stage last season.

We have also got 58 wins in a row, which is now way higher than my previous record of 44 wins in a row, also I beat my all time unbeaten streak today that has lasted from Tuesday, August 28th, 2018, which was 57 games without defeat, we have now gone 58 games without defeat, all of them being wins.

Productive season so far.

You're really on fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Max likes this.

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast