Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I don't change my tactics , rarely and sometimes I keep playing them all the time.
    Same tactics
    That was your mistake, never start two matches vs the same opponent with the same formation and instructions. I noticed it so often in the past... Now I just change a little thing like putting an AMR in MR and change it back when the match begins. Way less troll results since then for me. Before I won like 1 cup leg 9-0 and then drew 0-0, this didn't happen to me since I do that.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    I won all my games last season so its possible if you have not so strong opponents

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Good start mate..

Keep it up
    CataAlex likes this.

Max
    We played our 8th league match and won 11-0, that was a very pleasing performance, We were 5-0 up after 13 minutes, it got a hit more difficult after that but still I won 11-0.

Here are the highlights.

Thanks all of you for your support.

League Table: impressive as we have surpassed 50 goals now.

Finally, my season: we have 110 goals which is by far the most we have scored at this point, 7 goals conceded is not the least but it is average, and average for goals conceded is fine by me.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    The League competition isn't looking good for us. We are losing to teams to whom we shouldn't lose.

It's time to play Defensive with Force Counter attacks. Its always the safer and best option.

Today I was playing attacking and opponent was for sure playing Defensive with force counter attacks till the time I adjusted to it he had already scored 2 goals in 18 minutes.

I changed my settings but when the game engine has decided to troll you, you can't do anything. We lost 0 - 2. Although we had a lot more possession the simulation kept on showing scenarios in his favour.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-07-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    The League competition isn't looking good for us. We are losing to teams to whom we shouldn't lose.

It's time to play Defensive with Force Counter attacks. Its always the safer and best option.

Today I was playing attacking and opponent was for sure playing Defensive with force counter attacks till the time I adjusted to it he had already scored 2 goals in 18 minutes.

I changed my settings but when the game engine has decided to troll you, you can't do anything. We lost 0 - 2. Although we had a lot more possession the simulation kept on showing scenarios in his favour.
    Not know BAT NEED SOME TELL TO YOU IN NORDEUS IF FORTUMO NOT COME BACK YOU WILL LOSSE 10.000 PLAYER ON BOSNIA WE CANT BUY TOKENS IF FOR SOME DAYS NOT COME BACK FORTUMO OR OTHER WE GO TO GOOGLE PLAY AND DISLIKE GAME ALL OF 10.000 PLAYERS

Poslato sa JAT-L29 pomoću Tapatoka

Super Season

League LvL 80

Attachment 132858
    Last edited by Maykon; 04-07-2020 at 07:38 PM.
    KwH.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Only a quick follow up update as it is just too late in the evening to do a full one, we won 0-6 in the cup and we are in the to the cup Quarter Finals yet again. In truth they gave us a tough match in the home leg where we came out with only a 1-0 win in the first leg.

In truth, this game was actually quite difficult, not a lot of chances for us but we took all of them in our stride again, once again our efficiency at putting our chances away pays off.

That completes 60 consecutive wins and 60 consecutive games without defeat.

Here are the highlights:

Thanks a lot for your support, no pictures today unfortunately as it is too late in the day to do the full one as previously mentioned.

18 wins out of 18 and 116 goals scored and 7 conceded.

Tomorrow will see a real test of character, in the league, we will be facing the 10% stronger 1st place who is ahead of us on one goal difference at 20:03 GMT. We will see if our 60+ game winning and unbeaten streak will come to an end, I have prepared myself for a long while with how I will react when I lose the streak. I have prepared for this game and I think I will lose but so it will go down fine, I will do everything I can to ensure I win.

If I lose, I will accept that he is stronger (in truth he is) and I will just move on, I won’t move around over a loss that will ruin our form, we can recover it rather quickly, we will pick the dust off us and keep going.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s matchup. That’s it for today.

Dreamer
    Another challenging season or rather another ( maybe) trophyless season
    Might be out of cup again as my next opponent is the previous league champ of last season
    As for CL - after the group stages - will meet some higher rated opponents
    In the league - top 8 teams pretty active and of similar quality
    Fingers crossed - hopefully a league champ trophy
    Good luck managers
    Stay safe

OMG, this two low level guys are crazy. Level 10 won the auction for this almost 2 star AML. This auction sistem is ................

Why do I have to fight this levels for players? They going to quit Top Eleven after they burn their tokens in just 1 season. Is nordeus trying to get rid of high levels managers. Sometimes I think that developers and admins have multiple fake account and are bidding against me and others real managers, just to burn our tokens.
    Season 130 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-08-10-23-32.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    OMG, this two low level guys are crazy. Level 10 won the auction for this almost 2 star AML. This auction sistem is ................

Why do I have to fight this levels for players? They going to quit Top Eleven after they burn their tokens in just 1 season. Is nordeus trying to get rid of high levels managers. Sometimes I think that developers and admins have multiple fake account and are bidding against me and others real managers, just to burn our tokens.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-08-10-23-32.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	132873
    Nord accounts technically? I got outbid by some level 3 guy on my old μαχ φψ account by some account that won no trophies and lost 15 out of 17 games and he had bad players, yes he could have been rebuilding but seriously?

I can believe your theory, I know I am not higher level but I come across those “managers” sometimes.

Also, I just noticed that the leading guy has called “Norbert”

Last edited by Max; 04-08-2020 at 08:20 PM.
    MNK Kaskada and MNK Kaskada like this.

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast