Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 483
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

  1. #101
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,605

    Season 130 - Are you ready?

    Really weird but good scoreline and one I have never had before, I won 9-2 at home, I know it is a good win but it is the first time I have gotten it, surprised I conceded twice to a 70% team but I am not surprised we scored 9 against them.

    Here are the highlights:





    The scoreline above would be seen in the 1960’s, most games today do not get much over 5 or 6-0.

    Thanks all who supported in this match.

    Benitez scores six which I am pleased to see, our new keeper did not do so well, 1 save out of 3 shots he faced isn’t great. We have scored 15 goals in the group stage already but we conceded 4 in 2 games which isn’t up to my standards of defensive play. But I am not going to complain too much.

    Anyway, the CL group.



    The league is going okay for us as well but the first place guy’s goals scored is worrying, 24 goals already. I am 9% weaker than him and have to play him on round 7, hopefully we can get at least a draw out of that game.



    The cup is ok so far.


    Overall season.


  2. #102
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    61
    Good job Max

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Max McClean likes this.

  3. #103
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Good job Max

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Thanks

  4. #104
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    61
    Preparing for war )) my winning strike of 55 will end in a few minutes )

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

  5. #105
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Preparing for war )) my winning strike of 55 will end in a few minutes )

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Good luck in your match.


    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

  6. #106
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    61
    2-2 after the first half and in the second one one player from him scored me 3 goals. Big lose and the 5th from my career

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

  7. #107
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    2-2 after the first half and in the second one one player from him scored me 3 goals. Big lose and the 5th from my career

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Hard luck, you can do better next time hopefully.

  8. #108
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,050
    Did AAA gave up on the game?
    He doesn t have a full 11 , and has 2 loses 1 draw 2 wins in the last 5 games. LOL
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  9. #109
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Did AAA gave up on the game?
    He doesn t have a full 11 , and has 2 loses 1 draw 2 wins in the last 5 games. LOL
    I sent him a pm yesterday, still no response, yes, I understand if he is busy, I do not expect immediate responses of course.

    He got a really tough CL and League draw, same with the cup I think as well so maybe he is repeating level?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. #110
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I sent him a pm yesterday, still no response, yes, I understand if he is busy, I do not expect immediate responses of course.

    He got a really tough CL and League draw, same with the cup I think as well so maybe he is repeating level?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It doesn t matter if he is busy, mate. He doesn t have a full 11, look at his team. Didn t even bothered to do that.
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast