Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Max
    Won 3-0 in the CL, not too bad but I couldn’t attend until the 67th minute, we were 3-0 up then, but I noticed the assistant replaced my injured, 6* MC with a 1* MC, thanks assistant you’re a great help, that is the substitution I would have definitely made if I was there, I replaced with a stronger DC, I know he was out of position but it was better than that good for nothing MC.

Anyway thanks all for support yet again.

CL group went really well, scored a bunch of goals but conceded a good few as well, mostly in the first two games.

We have done great still, we are still perfect but that is a long as we will last, 61 games won and 61 games undefeated, today will be the day I play 10% stronger guy, I have not much confidence that I will win but we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    Found one more best in the market today. Trained him AMC and Shadow Striker.

Season 130 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-08-18-00-42-985_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

This is how my attack looks like now. Ludovic is 20 year old with Free Kick SA and rest two are 18 year old with Shadow Striker SA.

IDK why it won't let my upload second pic.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-08-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    Shadow likes this.

Addicted
    Who does the timing of matches ? I have got 4 matches in less than a day tomorrow.

Max
    Well, off we go, we took the lead in the match but as expected we couldn’t hold onto it and lost, I would normally say that no loss is good, but really it is, it was good because we gave it everything.

We equalised and could not hold on unfortunately, this should be a good stepping stone and hopefully we can beat them in two weeks time, maybe no league this season but it is ok, hopefully they slip up somewhere.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Of course I am disappointed we lost because we lose our unbeaten streak and winning streak of 61, it has been a long time since I remember losing, but this will be good for us, I will try make some improvements to my team and see where we go from here, annoying the opposing manager did not show up, maybe to give himself the advantage with the game engine, I cannot blame him.

It isn’t bad as it is a 9% difference in his favour, hopefully smaller when we play again.

We will move on and win again as quickly as possible, we can’t dwell on this for too long, at least Benitez got his goal. It will be neck and neck until the end.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s fixtures as I have some tough games coming up, league seams unlikely and CL and Cup look possible,I will knock on wood as usual in case as jinx myself, as always .

If we can win the remainder of our first half games, I’m sure we will have a good season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 04-08-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Who does the timing of matches ? I have got 4 matches in less than a day tomorrow.
    It's random. Maybe there are some rules, I don't know... I have 4 games in 21 hours and before also 2 games very late the day, so 6 games in 40 hours, not funny...
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    OMG, this two low level guys are crazy. Level 10 won the auction for this almost 2 star AML. This auction sistem is ................

Why do I have to fight this levels for players? They going to quit Top Eleven after they burn their tokens in just 1 season. Is nordeus trying to get rid of high levels managers. Sometimes I think that developers and admins have multiple fake account and are bidding against me and others real managers, just to burn our tokens.
    Attachment 132873
    Not really, most new managers don't value their tokens to start with, untill they start losing games, and they find out they didn't buy the right players...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

MC challenge.

Sent from my using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ayomidejoseph645; 04-09-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ayomidejoseph645 View Post
    MC challenge.

Sent from my Redmi Go using Tapatalk
    It's not here lol
    ayomidejoseph645 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    It's not here lol
    Then where. It's kinda difficult to get

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by ayomidejoseph645 View Post
    Then where. It's kinda difficult to get

Hi, I can help you, the mistake you made is understandable, but I did it the opposite way with posting, oh well here is the thread you post in.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post656870

Here is the link if where you are supposed to post your entry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 04-09-2020 at 12:44 PM.
    ayomidejoseph645 likes this.

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast