Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Be professional

3hrs now and not a single word from you guys! 💯 thanks 🙏 I’m so angry 😤 ....
    If you say quite the game .... I’ll do !
    After 9years playing.....
    I’ve never asked **** from you, but be professional.

What's the problem?.

Sent from my Redmi Go using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by ayomidejoseph645 View Post
    What's the problem?.

Sent from my Redmi Go using Tapatalk
    He is annoyed over not getting a response by the forum admins over some issue, it has been 3 hours since they last replied apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Max
    Back to winning ways, won my cup quarter final 4-0 at home and I beat I title contender 5-0, thanks so much to everyone for support.

21 wins out of 22 possible, 130 goals scored, 10 conceded.

Good day.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

They started taking 4% bonuses, this morning my team bonuses were 6%, yesterday 10%. Another BUG I guess, cause we are playing 4 events right now, too much if you ask me. Not all servers have this problem!!!

Addicted
    Everyone seems to be crazy in my League. All of a sudden everyone has team full of scouts.

Slowly and steadily buy recruiting fast trainers and training them my team had became the best team quality wise but all of a sudden everyone decides to buy tons of scouts.

Either keep your team quality below 100 percentage or above 140. If you are in between you are fuc*ed up pretty bad.

It's a never ending road in between 100 to 140 percentage. If you increase your team quality you will be placed with even better teams with active mangers in League.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    It's a never ending road in between 100 to 140 percentage. If you increase your team quality you will be placed with even better teams with active mangers in League.
    Yeah, this is the logic error of Top Eleven in my opinion. It is normally better to stay weaker on purpose than be the best you can, if you want to be most successful. Because competitions aren't created in a fair way, which would be creating those randomly...
    If you want the most trophies stay below 100%, if you want the real challenge stay above 120%. Staying above 140% is not possible when playing the game without spending money or tanking in between.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah, this is the logic error of Top Eleven in my opinion. It is normally better to stay weaker on purpose than be the best you can, if you want to be most successful. Because competitions aren't created in a fair way, which would be creating those randomly...
    If you want the most trophies stay below 100%, if you want the real challenge stay above 120%. Staying above 140% is not possible when playing the game without spending money or tanking in between.
    Yeah. If you are active and you team quality is around 90 percent you will end up winning majority of your games and trophies.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Full daily update today, 4 wins in a row now, nothing special at all, but it is nice to get back to winning ways from our loss.

In the CL, we rounded of the group stage in a nice fashion with a 0-5 win, not our biggest win, but comfortable, no complaints,

Thanks everyone who supported me.

CL Group stage table.

In the league, we had a normal 1-7 win over a weak opponent so I am not going to say how amazing we are because really, beating up abandoned teams isn’t fun, it was nice to get some competitions this season, I like the guy who is beating me in the league, he is a good supporter as well and I support him back as well, a pity that he beat me but I don’t mind, some people unfriend other managers just because they beat them, really? I will continue supporting this guy, anyway, we fell to a corner again in our latest match, no big deal but something of concern.

Thanks everyone for support.

We had a great first half but very poor second half, the first place guy only won 3-1 as well.

League table.

We are doing ok this season, not too bad.

We won the first stage of the event with a perfect 18/18 with trophies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 04-11-2020 at 09:47 AM.

Max
    Annoying but we will manage, our CL rival is all of a sudden taken a 3# leap which makes him 5% stronger which annoys me because that is the competition I want to win most this season, I can’t go back to be runner up again, I just hope someone knocks him out, we will see but he got a near superstar SA goalkeeper out of nowhere, he probably got him from the scout market and then trained him up, but he is 25 years old, he could have used the personal trainer here, but that would mean he is absolutely loaded.

Only way I can beat him is hope a few of his players get suspended or I somehow get 5% stronger. I will fight him anyway, I won’t be able to attend the final if I play him, it will be awful as he has the time difference in his favour, his games are at 6 am my time which I will make no effort to get up at, I might only get one trophy this season after all unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast