Thread: teams changed in Superleague after its beggining!

teams changed in Superleague after its beggining!

In Superleague i had to play against three weak teams (+-35%) but after two games played, one of these teams has been replaced by a a 75% team. Too bad for me, it was the team i didn't encounter yet. So, two of my opponents play against a 35% team and i have to play against a 75% team. What's this joke?

Quote Originally Posted by bafle View Post
    In Superleague i had to play against three weak teams (+-35%) but after two games played, one of these teams has been replaced by a a 75% team. Too bad for me, it was the team i didn't encounter yet. So, two of my opponents play against a 35% team and i have to play against a 75% team. What's this joke?
    "75%" is his % or +75% from you? cause 75 is nothing in this game...

Btw probably was a team that belong to an inactive mamanager who started playing again.

""75%" is his % or +75% from you? cause 75 is nothing in this game..." Do you think it does matter?

"Btw probably was a team that belong to an inactive mamanager who started playing again." No it's not the same team than in the beggining. It's not a team which increased its level suddenly, it's another team.

""75%" is his % or +75% from you? cause 75 is nothing in this game..." Do you think it does matter?

"Btw probably was a team that belong to an inactive mamanager who started playing again." No it's not the same team than in the beggining. It's not a team which increased its level suddenly, it's another team.
    1- of course that matter, cause a "75%" as said, isn't a strong team, and
    2- When you don't play for some weeks your players are sold and your team becomes a BOT, then if you login again the account looks different because new players are added in order to allow the manager to start playing again. But The team always was from the same manager, inactive, now active.

Just don't worry because a 75% team isn't something special.

Useful precision: i'm not a begginer on TE.

75% team isn't a strong team indeed but maybe could you admit it's far better than 35%?

Do you think it's normal that in a group of 4, all the teams don't play two games against the same opponents? Do you think it's normal my opponents had to play against a 35% team as i have to play against another team which is far better?

Useful precision: i'm not a begginer on TE.

75% team isn't a strong team indeed but maybe could you admit it's far better than 35%?

Do you think it's normal that in a group of 4, all the teams don't play two games against the same opponents? Do you think it's normal my opponents had to play against a 35% team as i have to play against another team which is far better?
    Absolutely normal if you know how this game proceeds when you leave your own account for some time. There's no mistery here, and you shouldn't worry.
    Simple as that, the team always belonged to a manager that now started playing again, and all teams are placed once season starts, so he have the right to use his account and join again the competition.

And if you see more bot teams in that particular comp maybe you'll see other managers coming again and being active. The market too is set at 5*, 80% so thats the average quality that the managers use to play when season starts too. a 35% is like if there's no oppo. So just, don't worry.

I repeat: i'm not a begginer on TE. So i know what happens when a player leaves and comes back. I know it very well cause i just did it. But in this case, it's not what happened even if you don't want to understand it.

Stop talking to me as if i was an idiot understanding anything to TE subleties when it seems you don't even read me. So i repeat: "No it's not the same team than in the beggining. It's not a team which increased its level suddenly, it's another team."

"Do you think it's normal my opponents had to play against a 35% team as i have to play against another team which is far better?"

Can you imagine that in real life? You're a FC Valencia fan and a Europa League group begins with Fc Valencia, Dinamo Tirana, FC Vaduz and Ararat Erevan (sorry for the fans of these respectable teams) and after two days played, UEFA decides Erevan is replaced by Sparta Praha?
    "What about Tirana and Vaduz results against Erevan?" UEFA; "They are validated."
    "Oh yes but Sparta Praha Valencia will have to play twice without playing against Erevan is a stronger team!" UEFA; "Oh yes but not so good...You'll surely win against Praha too"
    Are you kidding?

I don't worry, i will certainly end at the first place fo the group but i'll have to play harder. I'm just irritated by TE abnormal tricks. I want to play against other players, not against Nordeus. I'd got of course nothing against you but i won't let you say it's a normal thing just because it's your mission here to let think everything is alright on TE.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In that case I will agree with @bafle
    A manager who returned, must not have the right to play at SL as he didn't earn it.
    If so, he must play in a competition relative to his quality and not a lower one.
    From my experience some seasons ago, those managers who return with some 70% quality, start buying players and upgrade to 100%.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html