Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Are u ok admin?!?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    no imo ... bcz he will be very slow trainer
    No, I meant to lower the cost of signing youth to 10T, all across the board, regardless of training fast or not.

Bro, I can buy 3/4 players 18 years old for this /24/ tokens ...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I used to think the same way as yourself first BUT...

The way this game is designed, many people that play it actually miss a trick. Those 24T for a youth player is actually worth it.

Why? because you get a player that is a fast trainer and if you use some green packs on the youth player he can become an important first team player within a few days.
    Bro, I can buy 3/4 players 18 years old for this /24/ tokens ...

not worth playing that game anyway, I am doing the last season messing up with my team and I ll go spending my money somewhere else, this game sucks as much as those who desiging it, they have some much time to spend creating new kits for cash but much time to sort the bugs and those horrible things like a player out of your own ****ing school, funny innit!!
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenalfc View Post
    they have some much time to spend creating new kits for cash but much time to sort the bugs and those horrible things like a player out of your own ****ing school
    Right on the ****ing money with that. They cant or wont fix the most simple things that we, the customers, have been complaining about, yet they can create all these new jerseys and emblems and bring us a new cup format.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12