Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor is back! - Full-Time

Addicted
    a live event is coming up soon...

Addicted
    I hope they don’t make it too long with 3 rounds this time...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I hope they don’t make it too long with 3 rounds this time...
    Yes, it’s 3 rounds... but the rules have a new, interesting item this time:

[Official] Special Sponsor is back! - Full-Time-0d10e975-e8d7-4208-8e64-c4e72d208ac9.jpeg

So, they heard us about the comp being too long but they decided to make the matches shorter, not the whole event. I hope this “shorter matches” don’t screw up the gameplay.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 04-05-2020 at 05:28 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    well i think they wanted to do this one because of the corona virus that's going on

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    well i think they wanted to do this one because of the corona virus that's going on
    Sure, if you are packed with 260,000 in a stadium for 4 minutes instead of 8, the chance of spreading the virus is much less...
    gizzmo likes this.

Addicted
    By the way, if you have tough games ahead of you, you can use friendly games for completing “win 5 games in a row” task. I have a 15% stronger oppo in Cup tomorrow, and I didn’t want to risk my current 3-game streak (for the task), so I played friendly matches against lower level teams in my friends list to complete the task.
    Der_Ryan_M and NUNO FC like this.

Addicted
    I played 1 friendly and won but the task is still not completed.

Rookie
    New Special Sponsor task of “Use a personal trainer once on any player” really doesn’t make good sense.

I like this event (though it should not be held too often) but some of the tasks really cannot be cost justified. In particular the new task to use a personal trainer.
    The minimum cost to use a personal trainer (18yo, low Q player) is 40 tokens for a measly 4% gain in quality. The cost to buy up to the next level of the sponsor event is 25 tokens. So I am being given the option of spending 40 tokens to gain 4% in quality - when it would cost me far less to train the player manually to get the same 4% increase - to get 80 event points or spend 25 tokens to just buy into the next level - which might be quite a bit more than 80 event points?

I am just pointing out that this particular task in no way makes good financial/team or token management sense.
    Grandef likes this.

Anyone already know what's the special achievement reward?

Quote Originally Posted by eduardomattos View Post
    Anyone already know what's the special achievement reward?
    That's to progress to stage 10 in the Regular channel, right? I just got it.

It's amazing! Incredible! Fantastic!

You know the section with Manager Achievements like Old School and Top Dog? Well, there's a new section at the bottom and you get a badge for completing a Special Sponsor event you can share on Facebook!

WOW!!!

The biggest con so far on this stupid f'kn game.
    23pstar and julien12 like this.

Back of the net!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast