Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Special sponsor- special ability prize

Apprentice

Special sponsor- special ability prize

Does anyone know if there is a time frame the prize can be claimed or what circumstances the prize is awarded if every member of my squad already has a spacial ability?

Every man in my squad already has one, being a mixture of first teamers all with the SA I want and subs and reserves made up from former first teamers and an academy guy iv already got an SA for. Will I need to buy a new player to make use of this prize?

Thanks

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

The prize should be there for claim as long as the event is ingame. I don't really now how long it will be, last season it was a fair time after the event has expired.

When all of your players already have SA, you cannot claim the prize. You must select a player, who you want to get the SA.
    Seeker85 likes this.

Hello everyone, I spent 5 tokens for 5 auctions in which 2 people including you participated in the special sponsor event and made 5 transfers.

I don't know if there is a translation error, but I lost my tokens just because of this error! either return my tokens or give my reward!

Attachment 132866
    Attachment 132867
    Attachment 132868
    Attachment 132869
    Attachment 132870
    Attachment 132871

Addicted
    Askin you misundertood you must win 2 autions where 5 people including you mande offers