Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Obviously you don't need to sacrifice your no 1 position for someone.

Attachment 132954
    Attachment 132955

This is guy I am taking about. At one point of time his goal difference was 0 with 4 trophies. We was about to come second but at the last moment the guy at the second spot got one more cup.
    Going to try and get 9/9 again, got 5 so far with 12 hours until the leaderboard closes, so plenty of time.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Going to try and get 9/9 again, got 5 so far with 12 hours until the leaderboard closes, so plenty of time.
    Now this guy has 6 trophies which means he hasn't wasted even a second of his recharge time.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Now this guy has 6 trophies which means he hasn't wasted even a second of his recharge time.
    But not much use too if he meets a super team which slowly fight his way to the top.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    But not much use too if he meets a super team which slowly fight his way to the top.
    There are only 3 active guy in our group of 10 and I will help him in coming second.

I will not challenge him and have already taken a trophy from the guy at 3 position. Will keep my 1 try intact if in case the third guy attacks me and I am not able to defend.

[Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-screenshot_20200416_141607_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-screenshot_20200416_022717_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-screenshot_20200415_215253_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Nothing changed since I left this game some time ago... Red card against my team=victory for my team in most of the cases lol
    Playing against a better team, my gk saves almost everything, 75% efficiency for my team... Same old same old.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Max
    Here are my two scripted results, yes I was only 8% stronger but both games almost had the exact same kind of outcomes, in the first game, we were 4-1 up, then it was 4-4, 12 minutes later with a player scoring a hatrick, and one of my best players getting injured in the last few minutes of normal time, I lost on penalties then, in the next game against the same team I was 4-1 up, then it was pulled back to 4-4 with the EXACT same player scoring a hatrick, and another one of my best players got injured around the same time at the end of that match too, only difference was, we won on penalties. It is unbelievable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holly fcuk!! The game keep trolling my opponents, 10 saves made by his gk and somehow I won lol

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Lyricalray likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    I thought that the second phase will end today.

Max

[Official] King of Champions - Phase 2 Live NOW

So far so good, nearly in the clear, 20 trophies now.

Last edited by Max; 04-16-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Sitting in the first place, with 16 trophies already + 7 trophies today and still got couple of hours to win 2 more trophies!
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-screenshot_20200417_085316_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast