Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Lol. The coffin picture got me laughing.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    It is a meme that is going around right now, a few people use it when they show they got destroyed in games, but I put my team name on the coffin, I think it accurately describes my team’s performance in the finals this season lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

The defensive bonus is non existent. Im losing to a 451v player that i am crushing offensively. Guy cheesed me 2t in the last 30 sec of the day, horse ****. Feels like its rewarding challenge rebuys with free wins.

I couldn't identify in the topic but what was the reason that this championship hasn't ended in the previous season?
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Lol. The coffin picture got me laughing.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

[Official] King of Champions - Finals - Live now

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Yeah, saw that earlier too, don’t think that is something to post in front of the admins though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yeah, saw that earlier too, don’t think that is something to post in front of the admins though lol.
    i don t think so, it s their fault i get to play with 150% team , while being 120% now while i was 139% last season...
    it should have been played last season, so you guys ( people who make decisions) screwed us and let the tankers win.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    i don t think so, it s their fault i get to play with 150% team , while being 120% now while i was 139% last season...
    it should have been played last season, so you guys ( people who make decisions) screwed us and let the tankers win.
    I understand what you mean, just saying since he is a moderator,

Addicted
    I need some advice guys:

I have this loan offer
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-398b7f42-417d-4fdb-9b50-bc094f121d2c.jpg
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-00047118-5b0b-4743-849a-36d04e8a80e7.jpg

My current DMC is at 100%, 21 years old, and his skills are all lower than the offered player’s. I won the first day of Kings last minute, by challenging and beating in penalties the leader. I have 7 trophies, two others have 6 and another two have 5. If this player will help me the player and 35T in return, I feel it could be a good investment.

An additional question is: about how many tokens do the loan players cost compared to their initial price if I wanted to buy permenantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I understand what you mean, just saying since he is a moderator,

It's not a secret. They know that draws werent made correctly. Maybe it's time to make some fun during all of this mess
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

[Official] King of Champions - Finals - Live now

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    It's not a secret. They know that draws werent made correctly. Maybe it's time to make some fun during all of this mess
    Ok then so, was just looking out for you there, that’s all, you earned your place as a mod and I don’t want you to lose it,

Last edited by Max; 05-04-2020 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Autocorrect.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast