Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Max

[Official] King of Champions - Finals - Live now

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Just switch names and nationalities between the two
    I guess, but it wouldn’t be the same, I have had the player for a while.

I suppose we could just pretend it is the same player.

I didn’t because I cam 5th so I don’t have to worry about that,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I guess, but it wouldn’t be the same, I have had the player for a while.

I suppose we could just pretend it is the same player.

I didn’t because I cam 5th so I don’t have to worry about that,

J/k, totally get it. Sentimental value can't be replaced.

Max

[Official] King of Champions - Finals - Live now

J/k, totally get it. Sentimental value can't be replaced.
    I agree with what you said, how did you get on in the event? I
    Like I said, it was a disaster lol, came 5th, we were so far behind it is not even funny.

I would post a photo,but Tapatalk isn’t letting me, only thing going for me is I am unbeaten this season in all competitions.

Easy for my team lol
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-screenshot_20200505_195934_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-screenshot_20200505_202305.jpg

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I agree with what you said, how did you get on in the event? I
    Like I said, it was a disaster lol, came 5th, we were so far behind it is not even funny.

I would post a photo,but Tapatalk isn’t letting me, only thing going for me is I am unbeaten this season in all competitions.

I didn't participate. I just started my first club 8 days ago, so I'm a newbie in TE specifically. But I played Championship Manager many years ago for over 10 years, so I'm familiar with how these kind of games work thus expecting to catch up relatively quickly. I got to say though, I miss some details and fine tunings which were present i CM but aren't in TE. But I'm strategic and calculated by nature and like to put soem time and thought into the stuff i undertake. I get that it's not appealing for the wider audience, though.

Looking forward to compete in all events later on, but thanks for asking.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-05-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Max
    I didn't participate. I just started my first club 8 days ago, so I'm a newbie in TE specifically. But I played Championship Manager many years ago for over 10 years, so I'm familiar with how these kind of games work thus expecting to catch up relatively quickly. I got to say though, I miss some details and fine tunings which were present i CM but aren't in TE.

Looking forward to compete in all events later on, but thanks for asking.
    No problem, good luck in your first season.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post

Hi Managers!

This season, together with the Special Sponsor event we're bringing the exclusive King of Champions challenge! Sing up NOW to secure your spot! The challenge kicks off on Wednesday.

The challenge will consist of 3 phases with similar mechanics as the previous King of Kings Challenge (King of the Hill).

Edit
    Rules for the 2nd Phase:

• Challenge other Managers on the daily leaderboard and win to take their trophy from them.
    • There is only one trophy between you and another Manager, and it can only belong to one of you at a time.
    • Retain your trophies to rank as high as possible at the end of the daily leaderboard.
    • The daily leaderboard resets every 24 hours. The trophies you own when the counter reaches zero are transferred to your overall ranking.
    • At the end of the event, rewards are based on the overall ranking.
    • You have free challenges that recharge over time.
    • The overall trophies count will be reset on the next phase for every Manager.
    • Trophies required at the end of the day to be eligible for daily rewards: 2
    • Trophies required at the end of the phase in the overall count to be eligible for overall rewards: 3
    • At the end of this qualification phase, only the Managers who meet condition 1: Finish this qualification phase in the top 3 of the overall ranking and condition 2: Have at least 3 trophies in the overall count at the end of this phase will proceed to the next phase.
    • The event has three phases (two qualifying phases and the final phase).
    • All event matches are shorter than regular matches.

Hello guys!

I want to express my grievance towards the just concluded King of Champions.

Firstly, I really do like how players were given in a random position. Opportunity should be given for managers to choose which position they would like to have their player to play. Like I was in dire need of an MC and hoping to get one after the even but was given a striker that could not even match up with my 3 front attackers in quality. Thereby making the player to be useless for the team except I sell him.

Secondly, Nordeus, could have done better by ensuring that all King of Champions winners should be given 8* to 9* players considering the efforts, time and tokens wasted on the even just to rechallenge when trophy is being taken. I was given a 7* player after all effort and sleepless night to ensure the first place is home.

It's so unfair on the part of the participants and I would like this is looked into and effect in the upcoming event. Thank

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Nordeus, could have done better by ensuring that all King of Champions winners should be given 8* to 9* players considering the efforts, time and tokens wasted on the even just to rechallenge when trophy is being taken. I was given a 7* player after all effort and sleepless night to ensure the first place is home.

It's so unfair on the part of the participants and I would like this is looked into and effect in the upcoming event. Thank
    Totally disagree with you the first place prize was clear and it is very good, what i think isn't good is not to award the other places acordingly, p.e. the 4th player on your series tried and was really neat the 2nd and 3rd and got nothing

This prize distribuition makes people give up to early and make the event less interesting

In my series the tree first placed were vert tight i ended up third and got a lusy prize compared to the first who's efford was similar to mine using your words, you series doesen't seem to have made you spend much effords since it looks extremely easy...
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 05-06-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Totally disagree with you the first place prize was clear and it is very good, what i think isn't good is not to award the other places acordingly, p.e. the 4th player on your series tried and was really neat the 2nd and 3rd and got nothing

This prize distribuition makes people give up to early and make the event less interesting

In my series the tree first placed were vert tight i ended up third and got a lusy prize compared to the first who's efford was similar to mine using your words, you series doesen't seem to have made you spend much effords since it looks extremely easy...
    Yes, the rewards for 2 and 3 position is zilch.

Also it would have been nice if there was a option for getting a 6 star 18 year old fast trainer or a 8 - 9 star 25 year old player.

This way managers who like to train players and have rest packs could have opted for 18 year old player and manager with no rest packs and who want immediate returns could have opted for 25 year old.
    Nebu likes this.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526