Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Disrespect to active players

Disrespect to active players

Hello,
    I'm an everyday player on this game, I play with my friend and watch a lot of ads to make my play Easier. My problem is that before I was able to fight for a 1st place in the league or other. And now I don't even have the chance to do so i have 95%of team skills and 5%of possession and I lose against people who are 80%. Its horrible to be treated like this. I'm thinking about retirrering with my 5 friends from this disrespectful Game....
    23pstar likes this.

Trolls occur 1 to max 3 times per season if you have a very good team.
    If you lose on a regular basis then you are the problem.
    Nebu likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Totoskill View Post
    Hello,
    I'm an everyday player on this game, I play with my friend and watch a lot of ads to make my play Easier. My problem is that before I was able to fight for a 1st place in the league or other. And now I don't even have the chance to do so i have 95%of team skills and 5%of possession and I lose against people who are 80%. Its horrible to be treated like this. I'm thinking about retirrering with my 5 friends from this disrespectful Game....
    You should post captures of your team, the generl team stats page basically would help.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Totoskill View Post
    Hello,
    15% quality isn’t a that big of a difference in the game, there are factors in some way that can cause you to lose, did the 80% manager attend, all we the information we have is that you were 15% stronger, maybe he had a better formation than you as there is factors that “can” come into play.

Can we have photos or details of what went down in this match please?

I agree, some matches that you lose are totally ridiculous and can happen out of nowhere, and unfortunately when that scenario occurs, there is nothing you can do to stop it as the engine has made up its decision on who would win, this can happen anywhere from. 1-3 times a season, and those are the matches that there is nothing you can do about them.

However it should only happen to you no more than 3 times a season, absolute max 4 times in a season. Then as the others said, you are doing something wrong if you have more than that.
    Last edited by Max; 04-09-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    15% quality isn’t a that big of a difference in the game, there are factors in some way that can cause you to lose, did the 80% manager attend, all we the information we have is that you were 15% stronger, maybe he had a better formation than you as there is factors that “can” come into play.

Can we have photos or details of what went down in this match please?

I agree, some matches that you lose are totally ridiculous and can happen out of nowhere, and unfortunately when that scenario occurs, there is nothing you can do to stop as the engine has made up its decision on who would win, this can happen anywhere from. 1-3 times a season, and those are the matches that there is nothing you can do about them.

However it should only happen to you no more than 3 times a season, absolute max 4 times in a season. Then as the others said, you are doing something wrong if you have more than that.
    It really depends...
    If i have even 5% rating advantage with my high white skills the difference is huge, trust me...
    But there are so many variables in the tight games, such as best players from each side, tactics play a much important role here and the managers responses .
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It really depends...
    If i have even 5% rating advantage with my high white skills the difference is huge, trust me...
    Ok, but it depends really, 15% may not be a big difference overall if you neither of you have them or one does, this is what I was told when I drew to a 15% weaker team, that toxic thread I started? I was told that 15% was not a big quality difference, as far as I remember with that thread, both teams had no mutants.

I see what you mean, I played a 6% weaker team and I had mutants and he did not, I won 0-5, it may be irrelevant to what I am saying, but I guess it does depend on what kind of squad you have.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    Respect is to be earned. If u can't tolerate defeats against so-called weaker teams, then u have not earned it.

Max

Disrespect to active players

@Totoskill, take the advice listed on this thread, because really, 15% quality isn’t a lot of a difference, actually, it depends on factors, if the manager is active and switching formations in the match to counter you or he has mutant players, we can’t know for sure.

Also, in this case if it is a troll, we can’t know for certain because we do not have enough information to decide that, I am sorry that happened to you, but please know that we all have experienced it, the best thing to do here is just move on and dust yourself off, although they are demoralising and unfair when trolls occur, that is the best thing you can do because you can’t change the result, even if you complain to Nordeus, they aren’t going to admit that the game trolled you, are they?

I am sure you can recover and pick your form up.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Max; 04-08-2020 at 12:43 AM.

Overall team % means very little until the margin is greater than 20-25. You might have a team at 100% overall with nearly all 18 - 19 yo players with white skills around 100 -110% and gray around 50% while the opposition might have a 90% overall team with a team of mostly 21 -23 yo players with white skills at around 130 -150 and gray skills around 20. Those high white skills still seem to win an awful lot.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Overall team % means very little until the margin is greater than 20-25. You might have a team at 100% overall with nearly all 18 - 19 yo players with white skills around 100 -110% and gray around 50% while the opposition might have a 90% overall team with a team of mostly 21 -23 yo players with white skills at around 130 -150 and gray skills around 20. Those high white skills still seem to win an awful lot.
    I agree with you.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast