Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Only old forum members can answer !

Only old forum members can answer !

what the hell is wrong with this game lately ... i was draw and lose vs 4-4-2 every important matches and now when i use it home with 13% possession and much more look what the game gives to me :
    i`m 62*Q 4-4-2 vs 4-4-2 he is 51*Q ~ who you think it will win and what score ?
    4 - 0?
    minute 29 - i lead with 3-0
    minute 35 - draw 3-3
    minute 58 - injured away player / score / 3-4
    minute 61 - i score for draw 4-4
    minute 90 - the game end and show my pro team how gets rate between 5 and 7 (full morale / condition)

minute 91 - WHAT THE FCK ??? i watch the match +8% / stadium full +5%
    new players top quality young and expensive special ability - all fail vs players 3* ?

Just i cannot explain very well what`s wrong whit the game lately ... posted to nordeus support a ticket to see what the hell they will answer if they will ....

That's what tends to happen if you use the same formation as your opponents

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    That's what tends to happen if you use the same formation as your opponents
    this reply rocks!!!
    aiureah likes this.
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...le-united.html

That`s because he do not know that i won the league last season like this :
    Last match of the league me 2nd place vs 1st place ( 1 point difference )
    As i lose with 3-4-1-2 vs 4-4-2 the most 2 important matches in champions league but i won others (4-4-2) very easy i decide to change the formation to this "strong" 4-4-2 ... being afraid i will lose both champions and league with my smart 3-4-1-2 offensive formation !

*few friends used 3-4-1-2 vs 4-4-2 in ch final and won it ... but it`s ok !
    I got new players to make 4-4-2 and the last league match was :

4-4-2 vs 4-4-2 ~ i played away ... +9% possession for the home after log some boot accounts for possession
    0-1 for me and won the league in the last match !

PS. that why i want old members and not new ones like shanghai shenhua !

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    what the hell is wrong with this game lately ... i was draw and lose vs 4-4-2 every important matches and now when i use it home with 13% possession and much more look what the game gives to me :
    i`m 62*Q 4-4-2 vs 4-4-2 he is 51*Q ~ who you think it will win and what score ?
    4 - 0?
    minute 29 - i lead with 3-0
    minute 35 - draw 3-3
    minute 58 - injured away player / score / 3-4
    minute 61 - i score for draw 4-4
    minute 90 - the game end and show my pro team how gets rate between 5 and 7 (full morale / condition)

minute 91 - WHAT THE FCK ??? i watch the match +8% / stadium full +5%
    new players top quality young and expensive special ability - all fail vs players 3* ?

Just i cannot explain very well what`s wrong whit the game lately ... posted to nordeus support a ticket to see what the hell they will answer if they will ....
    I feel the same way. I'm quality 27 and my last league opponent was quality 19. He drew with me in the league and I only won thru goal difference. in my matches against him, it was a draw.
    and if you used the same formations then you should've won but check your players, if they show a 5-7 rating regularly then quality doesn't matter, they won't preform upto their full potential and 3 goals in 6 minutes? lol what happened?

hahaha alleo do not try to explain how that i get bad rating if score in first 29` 3 goals and in the next 6` the gk go to pee and i got 3 goals back !

this game for me was a 100% victory ... all that bull**** injured player for the other team and i saw he had bad ratings too but it does not matter on players 3*!

ps . no more new members posts please !

As I've said before, using the same formation as your opponents causes weird things to happen.

I also think 4-4-2 is an overpowered formation, it's given me a few problems in the past when it shouldn't
    shwanko07 likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Dv8r then is op vs op ... just is over 10 quality difference in the field for me , i have full morale&condition , players with SA , 13% possession
    this should be a victory for me 4-0 not ... draw 4-4 !
    weird things - i will try to make some magic during the matches and i will score 3 goals in 5 minutes against a much stronger team even if i do not watch the match , and i will hold a draw with 1 injured player too !

i expected more !

Banned
    It is not always about quality. 4-4-2 vs 4-4-2 anything can happen but if they are all good players, then it can easily end in a draw.

For a token buyer, you certainly expect to win for your money. this game is geared to suck as many tokens as they can from you and when you dont win, you buy better players. You know this, or at least you should know this.

Stop whinging about the NGE. You of all people know that it is flaky at the best of times.

You tied a game that the oddsmakers would have had you a GOOD CHANCE TO WIN, not a guaranteed win.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Stop whinging about the NGE. You of all people know that it is flaky at the best of times.
    what you mean by this ?

and i just asked how the fck is possible with lower team so many increased chances to make a draw ??
    read well , overall team i had 61 vs 51 ... in the field is a bigger difference , much bigger !
    but i just wanted to see who the hell can explain this bull**** ?

tomorrow i play vs a narrow diamond token buyer and i try that 4-1-4-1 formation defensive with counter to test if it`s true what they speak about !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast