Thread: Does anyones' Central Midfielders assist regularly?

Rookie

Does anyones' Central Midfielders assist regularly?

I didn't pay as much attention to this until they updated the morale section with comments, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets annoyed that their centre midfielders, who are rated very highly often have that stupid comment, "hasn't assisted lately". Does anyone playing this game actually have centre midfielders who do assist regularly? And if so am I missing something when buying them at auction? I mean logically you'd think a high passing percentage, and creativity percentage, plus good positioning would be the most likely stats relevant to achieving this, but doesn't matter how many centre midfielders I go through, they never assist much at all!

My only theory is, because I play with AMR and AML, my centre midfielders might be feeding them or my striker, who are then assisting the goal scorer. But if that is the case, stop making my centre midfielders unhappy because they haven't assisted lately!

Addicted
    My both MC have Playmaker SA so even if they assist their assist isn't counted. Haven't provided assist lately this remark does appear quite often on my MC.

I have also noticed that MC having good defensive stats get much better ratings.

No, my MC have 1 and 2 assists for the season. It is nonsense, my MC also need the most morale packs from all of my players. But generally, I don't think it is a big problem either.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Survivor View Post
    I didn't pay as much attention to this until they updated the morale section with comments, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets annoyed that their centre midfielders, who are rated very highly often have that stupid comment, "hasn't assisted lately". Does anyone playing this game actually have centre midfielders who do assist regularly? And if so am I missing something when buying them at auction? I mean logically you'd think a high passing percentage, and creativity percentage, plus good positioning would be the most likely stats relevant to achieving this, but doesn't matter how many centre midfielders I go through, they never assist much at all!

My only theory is, because I play with AMR and AML, my centre midfielders might be feeding them or my striker, who are then assisting the goal scorer. But if that is the case, stop making my centre midfielders unhappy because they haven't assisted lately!
    I had a MC last season wich despite the fact that I played him almost every match his morale keep on droping every match and got the message that he didn't have any goal passing lately, but this season the same formation the same player and he is doing fine, no morale drop and he is scooring also lol.