Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fast trainers?

Fast trainers?

Hello everybody,

I just started playing top eleven for a few weeks and I’m really digging it, loving the way I can manage my own team.

I’ve seen topics about fast trainers, but for me it’s all abracadabra..
    Now this season and maybe next I don’t really need to invest big time or something, but I would hate it if I wasted money or tokens or greens with the wrong players.

I already recognized that I made several mistakes(**** happens), but I would like to make a good team and have a ‘game plan’.

Can somebody help me with explaining how I recognize a fast trainer in simple language and when to get them etc?

Thanks a lot!
    chukwurauche4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonna0113 View Post
    Hello everybody,

I just started playing top eleven for a few weeks and I’m really digging it, loving the way I can manage my own team.

I’ve seen topics about fast trainers, but for me it’s all abracadabra..
    Now this season and maybe next I don’t really need to invest big time or something, but I would hate it if I wasted money or tokens or greens with the wrong players.

I already recognized that I made several mistakes(**** happens), but I would like to make a good team and have a ‘game plan’.

Can somebody help me with explaining how I recognize a fast trainer in simple language and when to get them etc?

Thanks a lot!
    To do fast training player you must have a lot a green pack ,then choose a player that tou eant to train put this skill and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot man, I don’t have a lot of them actually, and I’m not intrested in spending real money, just watch those commercials every day..
    So actually it might be smart to start with only 1 18 years old player and train the living crap out of the boy? Just to see what it’s gonna cost me.
    So he has to be 18 yo and the quality doesn’t matter?

Apprentice
    Either way. It's tiring to build a good team and a lot of hard work. I put real money in the game and still struggle.. But good luck.

He has to be young and have a really good market value. In low levels you can detect FTs by their high value.

In level 2 for example high 5 star player 18 yo should cost around 4M. Just check the market often to see good players.

Ok thanks guys! I will do whatever I can to get good players and compete

One more question, is there a max limit to daily training for one player or can I go on as long as I want and can?

Famous
    Train any SA and extra position if needed before you train up %, or else you will just waste Greens as the training slows
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonna0113 View Post
    One more question, is there a max limit to daily training for one player or can I go on as long as I want and can?
    You can train as much as you want.

Thanks everybody!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast