Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Are u ok admin?!?!

Are u ok admin?!?!

Wha the ****? 24 tokens for the my new young player from school, where I can take this tokens, I maybe will download any hack..

I used to think the same way as yourself first BUT...

The way this game is designed, many people that play it actually miss a trick. Those 24T for a youth player is actually worth it.

Why? because you get a player that is a fast trainer and if you use some green packs on the youth player he can become an important first team player within a few days.
    shwanko07, gtmsnba13 and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

yeah, can't wait for mine, I have upgraded youth and am gonna pt them as transfer market and scout list is a joke, how else do they expect you to improve your squad?
    Mister Q, kullehh and Raykco like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

you v got 35 tokens for season, so 24 for good young players is not that much. i always save tokens for youth player. better then auction wars...
    Raykco, shwanko07 and gtmsnba13 like this.

as money said 24T (youth) or money + token wars (auction)
    i turned down many of my youth bcz they were under 21 Token .. meaning not fast trainer, so you should consider yourself lucky getting one at 24T.. i had 15T and 18T in last 2 times
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I used to think the same way as yourself first BUT...

The way this game is designed, many people that play it actually miss a trick. Those 24T for a youth player is actually worth it.

Why? because you get a player that is a fast trainer and if you use some green packs on the youth player he can become an important first team player within a few days.
    Think as a non-token buyer for a change. 24T is half the price of a scout, yes, but when I get my youth in 9 days, they will be a 2* and a 3*, which is 25-29 Q and 30-34 Q respectively. Scouts are 6* which is 46-49 Q. ex. a 23 yo AML with free kick @ 49Q.

The question that needs to be answered for a non-token buyer is this: can you use him immediately in your squad.

I can save up 50T and buy a scout in a position I need with guaranteed SA and have him as my best player for 2-3 years or longer, OR I can take the 18yo youth, which is not likely to be in a position I need, but besides that point. Let us just say he is in a good position for my team, with or without an SA, so he will be mid to low end of my team as my avg is 34Q.

I can almost guarantee I can get a 3* player of the position I want for less than 24T. On my other account, I got six 4*/5* players for 24T, which was totally ****ing strange, since I got 3 players for 5T. I improved 6 players by at least 1* each for 24T. That will not happen all the time, but that puts things a bit more in perspective. (I am thinking that there must have been an internet outage in Asia or else i could not have gotten 6 players for 24T!)

Start thinking as a non-token buyer when you answer these particular threads, because its quite obvious that the OP was someone that values tokens a bit more than yourself.

Nordeus should make it 10-15T at most for youth.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Think as a non-token buyer for a change. 24T is half the price of a scout, yes, but when I get my youth in 9 days, they will be a 2* and a 3*, which is 25-29 Q and 30-34 Q respectively. Scouts are 6* which is 46-49 Q. ex. a 23 yo AML with free kick @ 49Q.

The question that needs to be answered for a non-token buyer is this: can you use him immediately in your squad.

I can save up 50T and buy a scout in a position I need with guaranteed SA and have him as my best player for 2-3 years or longer, OR I can take the 18yo youth, which is not likely to be in a position I need, but besides that point. Let us just say he is in a good position for my team, with or without an SA, so he will be mid to low end of my team as my avg is 34Q.

I can almost guarantee I can get a 3* player of the position I want for less than 24T. On my other account, I got six 4*/5* players for 24T, which was totally ****ing strange, since I got 3 players for 5T. I improved 6 players by at least 1* each for 24T. That will not happen all the time, but that puts things a bit more in perspective. (I am thinking that there must have been an internet outage in Asia or else i could not have gotten 6 players for 24T!)

Start thinking as a non-token buyer when you answer these particular threads, because its quite obvious that the OP was someone that values tokens a bit more than yourself.

Nordeus should make it 10-15T at most for youth.
    If I think like a non-token buyer thats on 35T a season budget, then signing your youths is not a viable option, for token buyers and token farmers, then it is. Also if your on one of those new servers with a 3* transfer market then a 4* youth would be worth signing also since buying 3* players would not exactly improve your squad.
    Raykco, shwanko07 and Mister Q like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    I'm beginning to question the fast youth trainer's at times. The last couple I have had have been slow trainers and my youth system is nearly maxed out (2 players every 16 days so far). Done Practice Match on hard training and they didn't even hit 100.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If I think like a non-token buyer thats on 35T a season budget, then signing your youths is not a viable option,
    Exactly. 10T would be worth looking at though.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Exactly. 10T would be worth looking at though.
    no imo ... bcz he will be very slow trainer
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast