Thread: New TE Account

Dreamer

New TE Account

Hello Managers,

do you know exactly please, how long does it take to erase old football club from your account ? My friend is top of the server and he decided to take a new team, in game app is suggesting 28 days so he will have a month break it seems. I am asking on his behalf as he wouldnt like to miss more than one season.
    I have never done so I dont know exactly.

Thank you

It varies. I requested to delete quite a number of accounts. It ranged from 7 days to more than 3 weeks for some accounts. Not sure if it was planned but many were gone just in time for a new season. Some did not make it in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Hello Managers,

do you know exactly please, how long does it take to erase old football club from your account ? My friend is top of the server and he decided to take a new team, in game app is suggesting 28 days so he will have a month break it seems. I am asking on his behalf as he wouldnt like to miss more than one season.
    I have never done so I dont know exactly.

Thank you
    Max. 28 days. It may vary, but 28 days should be the time that you need to consideer in this case, because I guess depend of other factors.

Dreamer
    Thank you Guys for letting me (and my mate knows), its highly appreciated