Thread: Yellow card question

Addicted

Yellow card question

I have a CL semi final match in a few hours and I am not sure about playing one of my players or not.

In the player stats screen, he has an active yellow card icon, which means he can be suspended for the next match if he gets a yellow card in this match. But when I go to the squad, the yellow card icon is transparent, so he’s not at risk of being suspendedn the upcoming game.

Yellow card question-ad5e2245-3eb2-4871-8074-0f2ab6301c26.jpg

Yellow card question-7a0102d7-528f-45f8-ae13-08827cd9a427.jpeg

Which one is it? I won the first leg 4-0, so I want to save him from possible booking if I’m through to the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I have a CL semi final match in a few hours and I am not sure about playing one of my players or not.

In the player stats screen, he has an active yellow card icon, which means he can be suspended for the next match if he gets a yellow card in this match. But when I go to the squad, the yellow card icon is transparent, so he’s not at risk of being suspendedn the upcoming game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD5E2245-3EB2-4871-8074-0F2AB6301C26.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	133072

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7A0102D7-528F-45F8-AE13-08827CD9A427.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	133073

Which one is it? I won the first leg 4-0, so I want to save him from possible booking if I’m through to the final.
    4 is the historic in all CL competition this season, so, suspension is, once he gets x2 accummulated, so actually, he have no pending yellow cards that could turn into a suspension.
    It would show for example, a 5 (x2 suspensions accomplished +1 yellow actually ) and the 2nd screen in that case, would show that 5th yellow as, 1 yellow actually pending of accumulation +suspension if you earn +1.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    4 is the historic in all CL competition this season, so, suspension is, once he gets x2 accummulated, so actually, he have no pending yellow cards that could turn into a suspension.
    It would show for example, a 5 (x2 suspensions accomplished +1 yellow actually ) and the 2nd screen in that case, would show that 5th yellow as, 1 yellow actually pending of accumulation +suspension if you earn +1.
    Got it, thanks! So the yellow card icon on the player stats screen doesn't mean that he has a pending yellow card, it means just that historically he got yellow card(s) in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    @khris I have always wanted to ask a question about this yellow card.

Knowing that if a player gets two yellow cards, it turns to red and the player misses the following match, how do I explain one of my player who had +3 yellow cards and yet not suspended?

Is there any other rules apply to yellow card that I don't know? Kindly shed more light bro. Thanks

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    @khris I have always wanted to ask a question about this yellow card.

Knowing that if a player gets two yellow cards, it turns to red and the player misses the following match, how do I explain one of my player who had +3 yellow cards and yet not suspended?

Is there any other rules apply to yellow card that I don't know? Kindly shed more light bro. Thanks

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk
    That's not posible.