Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    1 down, 2 to go...

Attachment 133578

I will play the first place and then the fourth. Since Real Madrid has a better goal difference than me and I have 2 tough games ahead of me, I have to win both. Drawing against the fourth place won’t be enough.

Attachment 133579

Thanks everyone for the good wishes!
    Well done bro

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Sinany03 likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    You don't need to train everyone. You just need to train your attackers and GK. That's enough.

If you tank this early and increase you overall team quality you will fall into money spenders bracket, avoid it.

Have team quality around 100-110 percent with 7-8 star attackers and a good GK.

And if you need green boosters and you are this much dedicated then you can use the booster farming technique everyone uses. Start with your normal playing eleven in a friendly match and as the match starts substitute your playing eleven with your subs. This way your main 11 players won't lose condition and your subs would be able to play even if their condition is below the required condition to play.

If someone gets injured then don't heal them, simply sell them and go to the market and buy a 3 star player for 1T.
    I'm not THAT dedicated and I don't want to waste my tokens. I do however play approximately 3-5 friendly games per day with my substitutes and reserves in order to collect rest packs. So a couple of extra per day there. If I can collect ~100 extra rest packs per season from friendly games I'm satisfied. That's almost the equivalent of a quality increase from 100 % to 120 % for one fast trainer.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I totally get that. But to be honest with you, even though I won the cup and league my first season, I didn't enjoy it. It just wasn't satisfying without any real competition and bot teams. I would much rather have a team I enjoy than winning this way. Since the former can't be had this early because of budget limitations and rest pack restrictions, I'll focus on building a solid ground for the future and then just steam roll my way to the top where I can just change ~3 players in my starting line up every season as the first fast trainers turn old. For that to come into fruition, I'll need a rest pack buffer.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Just read this so am a bit late to respond. You don't need to tank to store rest packs for the future. In fact, you can store even more rest packs than I have since you relish more competition. I am level 9 but have stored over 3.5k rest without tanking. And I have not dropped a single trophy. You should be able to store more than me as I use a lot of greens to make it less competitive. Unless you feel it is only considered competitive among high quality players. From my point of view, it can also be competitive at lower levels if you keep your quality low and store rest packs instead.

Nothing personal against tanking though, I only hate that it blemishes our records which some take pride in. Also it is quite contradictory to want competition yet tank.

My suggestion is to not tank but buy fast trainers and only use the 15 non storage greens. Keep the 25 storable greens for future use. That way you kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-22-2020 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Just read this so am a bit late to respond. You don't need to tank to store rest packs for the future. In fact, you can store even more rest packs than I have since you relish more competition. I am level 9 but have stored over 3.5k rest without tanking. And I have not dropped a single trophy. You should be able to store more than me as I use a lot of greens to make it less competitive. Unless you feel it is only considered competitive among high quality players. From my point of view, it can also be competitive at lower levels if you keep your quality low and store rest packs instead.

Nothing personal against tanking though, I only hate that it blemishes our records which some take pride in. Also it is quite contradictory to want competition yet tank.

My suggestion is to not tank but buy fast trainers and only use the 15 non storage greens. Keep the 25 storable greens for future use. That way you kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
    Let’s see if you can store as many tokens and greens by the time you play the same number of matches.
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-4a693462-fe64-4704-a17b-92b47294eb80.jpg

And good luck tomorrow. Winner gets the emblem.
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-069a4ae0-a0ff-4d08-8879-5f299926a342.jpg
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 05-22-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Let’s see if you can store as many tokens and greens by the time you play the same number of matches.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4A693462-FE64-4704-A17B-92B47294EB80.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	133581

And good luck tomorrow. Winner gets the emblem.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	069A4AE0-A0FF-4D08-8879-5F299926A342.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	133582
    Why would i have 13k greens without using them? seems like a waste of time to do those friendlies to me...
    This isn t a show off, no one cares except you.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Why would i have 13k greens without using them? seems like a waste of time to do those friendlies to me...
    This isn t a show off, no one cares except you.
    That is my point exactly. When SillyBQ mentioned he had 3.5k greens. I was like so what. When i was playing, Nik had almost 20k greens. Players on FB had 30k to 40k. It doesn’t mean a thing. And he suggested to a new player to play using only 15 unstorable greens, thats what i did. Look at my lousy record then. I spend much less time on my team now and do so much better.

That is my point exactly. When SillyBQ mentioned he had 3.5k greens. I was like so what. When i was playing, Nik had almost 20k greens. Players on FB had 30k to 40k. It doesn’t mean a thing. And he suggested to a new player to play using only 15 unstorable greens, thats what i did. Look at my lousy record then. I spend much less time on my team now and do so much better.
    If you want to survive in platinum , you can t use only the 15 unstorable greens...
    I m still around, LOL!

I have over 2k greens myself, but only because my team is so high rated, 129 almost 130 that interferes with my plans for association and +1 lvl in cup and CL
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I have over 2k greens myself, but only because my team is so high rated, 129 almost 130 that interferes with my plans for association and +1 lvl in cup and CL
    I dont know how u deal with show offs but i so happen to have an example of my old account so thats how i did it. I do not like reading SillyBQs team showcase as well. It also just reeks show off. Either way this is a forum, people here all want to compete. Keep the good stuff to yourself and share only the negative. No one wants to see others doing better than themselves.

Yeah yeah. All of us know how to play the game here. Your high quality is also nothing new. And no one cares that u face tough competition either
    SuperDunk likes this.

I dont know how u deal with show offs but i so happen to have an example of my old account so thats how i did it. I do not like reading SillyBQs team showcase as well. It also just reeks show off. Either way this is a forum, people here all want to compete. Keep the good stuff to yourself and share only the negative. No one wants to see others doing better than themselves.

Yeah yeah. All of us know how to play the game here. Your high quality is also nothing new. And no one cares that u face tough competition either
    Yeah, but people don t ask me how i did it, they just take it for granted...
    Also, 1k rests+ 500 unstorable rests is good enough if you want to compete in platinum, don t need to have 20-30k rests to sustain yourself...
    I also tend to disagree, showing off your results isn t a bad thing, a bad thing is making a big fuss out of it, i don t wanna see only negativity in the forum nonetheless...
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast