Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Hmmm, cuz even from the academy, they are not so much fast trainers.. Sooo, I don't know what's up with that

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Yes. Academy Players are no where near fast trainers.

If you keep on lookin in the market you will definitely find them but it take perseverance and time.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Yes. Academy Players are no where near fast trainers.

If you keep on lookin in the market you will definitely find them but it take perseverance and time.
    How do you spot em for sure?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Nothing too eventful today, no signings just yet, waiting a couple days for the market to die down, and also get my awarded tokens, just watched my match that we won 0-12, taking it easy for the moment, I will do more on day 4 of the season, that is when I plan to do all my shopping, going for a good season, got out in a +1 level cup but we are still the strongest team there.

Same with the CL, second strongest but I still haven’t made any signings, I am going to replace my six star dc and ML with some slightly younger ones hopefully.

Glad I have some challenging teams otherwise the season would be very boring winning easily, not the way I want to do it, I want to win trophies that are hard earned, not a walkover.

Also hoping for the best from the King of Champions Final.

Good luck everyone for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    No signings for me too today. Till now have found only 1 fast trainer that too a Striker and I am looking for 3 defensive fast trainers.

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

No signings for me too today. Till now have found only 1 fast trainer that too a Striker and I am looking for 3 defensive fast trainers.
    I didn’t even bother looking for anyone today, because of the inflated prices, I will wait a couple days before I start.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    How do you spot em for sure?

Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-26-13-09-58-617_com.android.chrome.jpg

This is the value chart for fast trainer. I have taken this screenshot from Nik thread about fast trainers

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-trainers.html

Apprentice
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-26-13-09-58-617_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	133170

This is the value chart for fast trainer. I have taken this screenshot from Nik thread about fast trainers
    I tried this. Didn't work for me.. Perhaps am doing it wrong. I'm in level 40..even when I find a supposed FT. They always let me down.

Addicted
    I tried this. Didn't work for me.. Perhaps am doing it wrong. I'm in level 40..even when I find a supposed FT. They always let me down.

For higher levels it's difficult
    That's why either I will stop playing or form a new club when I reach a level where it's difficult to identify a fast trainer.

Apprentice
    That's why either I will stop playing or form a new club when I reach a level where it's difficult to identify a fast trainer.
    Well, I've got this personal quest to reach the top of my server.. Even though I've got no idea how to know when I get there.. I heard it's about level 70 or so.. So when I get around there, I intend to form a new club and start over. Plus I kinda enjoy the competition on higher levels.. If you take out the mutants, it could be pretty enjoyable playing with a active manager.. Unlike lower levels where you have plenty of abandon teams and you win 12 nil on every match.. I don't know if it's just me.. I love competitiveness..

If your club is as succesful as your current one, doubt it will be worth leaving it
    I m still around, LOL!

Season 131 - Are you ready?-za-specijalnost-38-zelenih.jpg

I spent 38 greens to get him specialty.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-68-80-sa-41-zelenih.jpg

To 80% 41 green.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-sa-80-na-100%25-sa-73-zelenih.jpg

To 100% 83 green.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-sa-100-na-120%25-sa-120-zelenih.jpg

To 120% 120 green.
    How to determine is he fast?
    Get him to learn new spec/position select 6 easy exercises and train. If 3/4* star player get one point for spec/position on 15/16 square it is a fast trainer.
    Last edited by Shadow; 04-26-2020 at 09:37 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and Nebu like this.

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast