Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

For me also hard league draw on paper, I never expected anything different in Level 74.
    But no crazy teams, the best is 129%, everything seems manageable so far. Some of the guys who didn't promote last season can also be easy opposition if they remain rather inactive.

Max
    Got KAPAMANTAΛΑ in my league draw as well, also the league looks to be super competitive again this season, looking forward to it.

Hopefully we play like we did last season, two stronger teams but again, I haven’t bought anyone yet, so this can be made up!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Just checked the League of 3 friends who have the same level as mine and their League is full of teams having 30-40 quality.

All three have 80+ team quality currently and one have has a team quality of 105 percent.

I need this type of League match making to win MC assistance event

But what I get is a League of almost 14 active player, a CUP draw of one level higher than mine and a competitive CL draw.

The guys in my League have already started playing dirty tricks. My first League match has been rescheduled to a non favourable time for me

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Just checked the League of 3 friends who have the same level as mine and their League is full of teams having 30-40 quality.

All three have 80+ team quality currently and one have has a team quality of 105 percent.

But what I get is a League of almost 14 active player, a CUP draw of one level higher than mine and a competitive CL draw.

The guys in my League have already started playing dirty tricks. My first League match has been rescheduled to a non favourable time for me
    I thought you wanted competition .

But there are some other factors that determines who wins the League. The system does a rotation that gives you a weak draw in every 3 or 4 seasons. Secondly, recently League winners have more trolls the following season. Thirdly, weaker teams who haven't won a League in a while usually have certain advantages especially against high quality teams: that's why you find it hard to beat some average teams or there is always this average team that keeps beating the top 4 teams, its all in the game script.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Bro playing in active league is much more fun than playing bot teams. And at the end the trophy actually means something if you were working hard for it vs several other competitors.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Max

That is something I enjoy, I had six active manager last season (including myself) who were over 100% as I was 116%, most were over 90% anyway, it was enjoyable, you know what happened last season, finishing second last season felt better than winning the league the previous season as I had the same amount of points last season and actually performed better, scoring more goals and conceding just one more goal with the hard opponents.

Also, Benitez had the hard league and he aced it, he got top soccer and scored 94 times and assisted around 55 times in all competitions. I can’t remember fro upside how many assists he got all season.

Trust me, I got a tough league CL and cup draw this season, but I am looking forward to it, having decent competition that gives a run for your money is better than playing bot/abandoned teams that don’t have a hope of beating you.

Also, I can continue where I left off with one of rivals/friends In my league and CL, we both support each other and we played a great CL Final which was 5-3 in my favour, but this can all change this season.

A while ago, I used to moan about literally anything I could find that was going against me here, some will remember that. (Quite humiliating time think about actually)

But now I feel it is better to be challenged, obviously I want the quadruple this season, and if I can get it this season, like Der_Ryan_M said, the trophies will feel earned, my Quadruple two seasons ago was good, but not great, I only felt happy with my CL win as I was challenged there, in the league and Cup that season, not so much.

Last season, I won all but 3 of my games against a lot of decent teams and won just 1 trophy for winning 46 out of 49 games last season, but I can tell you, my 2nd place finish in the league, my CL Semi Final finish and my Cup win felt quite good as I fought hard for everything, it was still a good season for me.

For me, playing against hard competition and winning 1/2 trophies that season is better than winning all 4 against bot/abandoned teams, or much weaker active teams.

I think I have made my point clear.

Addicted
    I do enjoy playing in competitive League guys. I was just having a little fun. If I really despised tough competition I would have tanked or would have opted for draw manipulation.

I still think I will finish no 1 in my League.

I have full faith in my army of 9 carefully recruited extremely fast trainers. My 9 mutants will guide me to no 1 place.

While I have 9 mutants others in my League would have 0 😎

My satisfaction this season will be wining the Kings challenge, the toughest battle ever in T11. Am not even after the player, I want to feel that I conquered

I do enjoy playing in competitive League guys. I was just having a little fun. If I really despised tough competition I would have tanked or would have opted for draw manipulation.

I have full faith in my army of 9 carefully recruited extremely fast trainers. My 9 mutants will guide me to no 1 place.

While I have 9 mutants others in my League would have 0
    Fast trainers are also high performers, am sure you can win it.

Max

While I have 9 mutants others in my League would have 0
    Ok, that is cool, good luck this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast