Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I think you have a weak defence... your goalie was rating 4.9. I don't think that's a good keeper, I may be wrong.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I have a goal keeper offer in the negotiations.. Let me show you if it's even worth it. Tomas is the current keeper.. Poot is the GK offer.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    I have a goal keeper offer in the negotiations.. Let me show you if it's even worth it. Tomas is the current keeper.. Poot is the GK offer.

Please can you show me the whole Assistant Manager offer?

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Please can you show me the whole Assistant Manager offer?

Here you go.. Thanks for the help.

Here you go.. Thanks for the help.

Sorry to disappoint you, Foot is a mirror of Thomas. Let me explain what I mean by mirror. The game assumes that you like Thomas and so it offers you a probably younger and more trained Thomas called Foot.
    But just being well trained is not why players do well in Top 11. There are well programmed players that just perform well - mostly Fast Trainers. A well programmed player even in low quality will not have a 4 rating, in fact they hardly go below 6 rating.

What am trying to say is that since Foot is a mirror of Thomas and Thomas is a poor programmed player (or a player programmed to perform poorly), the Foot will not do better than Thomas.

So you have to hunt yourself a good goalie. Savvy?

Apprentice
    Sorry to disappoint you, Foot is a mirror of Thomas. Let me explain what I mean by mirror. The game assumes that you like Thomas and so it offers you a probably younger and more trained Thomas called Foot.
    But just being well trained is not why players do well in Top 11. There are well programmed players that just perform well - mostly Fast Trainers. A well programmed player even in low quality will not have a 4 rating, in fact they hardly go below 6 rating.

What am trying to say is that since Foot is a mirror of Thomas and Thomas is a poor programmed player (or a player programmed to perform poorly), the Foot will not do better than Thomas.

So you have to hunt yourself a good goalie. Savvy?

Wow. Thanks. So I guess the question is how do you tell a good GK?

Wow. Thanks. So I guess the question is how do you tell a good GK?

Sad to say, you have to put them in a real match, especially CL, most good players shine in their first game either scoring or giving assist(s), which is why I watch the simulation. Most people look out for the goal scorer (but the game is programmed to test your insight), but I note not only the scorer, I look at the assist and the player that gave the ball to the assist - that is a key player.

Another way is from the Assistant Manager's report, I think the game is also programmed to report your good players to you. Especially, when someone else other than the MOTM is praised.

Below is the new goalie I bought being praised in his first game, and he wasn't the Man Of The Match:

Last edited by Nebu; 04-28-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Apprentice
    Sad to say, you have to put them in a real match, especially CL, most good players shine in their first game either scoring or giving assist(s), which is why I watch the simulation. Most people look out for the goal scorer (but the game is programmed to test your insight), but I note not only the scorer, I look at the assist and the player that gave the ball to the assist - that is a key player.

Another way is from the Assistant Manager's report, I think the game is also programmed to report your good players to you. Especially, when someone else other than the MOTM is praised.

Below is the new goalie I bought being praised in his first game, and he wasn't the Man Of The Match:

Bros your attention to detail nor be here.. Kudos.. So basically I need to play the GK to tell if they're good abi? But then, this GK of mine gets some praises too. Esp when he gets a clean sheet.. And he gets a lot of em.

Nebu likes this.

Bros your attention to detail nor be here.. Kudos.. So basically I need to play the GK to tell if they're good abi? But then, this GK of mine gets some praises too. Esp when he gets a clean sheet.. And he gets a lot of em.

If this is his first 4 rating ever since, then I guess he is going to have a bad season. Maybe, Poot might be better. But I have never seen a good player make a 4 rating. Like I said earlier, the fault might actually be from your training regime. When players don't get enough training it results in poor rating.

If it were me, I will start looking for a new goalie especially now the season is only starting.

I had a similar problem last season, I train well but I was still loosing games I could have won or drawn, till I noticed my defence was leaking too much. But it was at the end of the season I noticed.

You had same quality with your opponent but he scored you 4 goals in first half, if not for your fierce attack that game for end 5 or 6 - 0

Apprentice
    If this is his first 4 rating ever since, then I guess he is going to have a bad season. Maybe, Poot might be better. But I have never seen a good player make a 4 rating. Like I said earlier, the fault might actually be from your training regime. When players don't get enough training it results in poor rating.

If it were me, I will start looking for a new goalie especially now the season is only starting.

I had a similar problem last season, I train well but I was still loosing games I could have won or drawn, till I noticed my defence was leaking too much. But it was at the end of the season I noticed.

You had same quality with your opponent but he scored you 4 goals in first half, if not for your fierce attack that game for end 5 or 6 - 0

The thing tire me.. I weak for LB and GK.. I go try improve those positions and see where that gets me.. Thanks bros.

Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    The guys in my League have already started playing dirty tricks. My first League match has been rescheduled to a non favourable time for me
    Reschedules his match, doesn't shows up for the match, get thrashed 1 - 5 at home.

Sad life 😭😭😭
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-29-2020 at 07:42 AM.

Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast