Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I have two strong teams to beat in the challenge, they both use the same formation 4 - 2mc - 1amc - 2 amr/l - 1 st.
    Please any reliable formation will be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I've noticed matching formation with the opponent works quite well. Although, not all the time.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by juan2661 View Post
    Hi max, how u make that benitez power like that..how many green do u use to make him that powerful..can u explain..i like to make someone in my team like him..good for u to have him
    Well, you see, it wasn’t entirely me, SuperDunk gave me the account for free just over 2.3 seasons ago because well, I will tell you what I did, I just did mostly attacking drills to keep his finishing skills up and just mainly attacking attributes, most of the time, I used gym a little bit.

I would use x 6 gym quite a bit,

And then a mixture of these.

Well, most of his percentage gain in a season are just from normal matches itself, and then I would use these to finish the job.

Maybe SuperDunk could elaborate a little more, because I took over the account, it was his second account and I maintained his level over the last two seasons, sorry if I did not answer your question fully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    I've noticed matching formation with the opponent works quite well. Although, not all the time.

You mean man marking them. Posting my player against theirs?

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    You mean man marking them. Posting my player against theirs?

I mean like if the person is using a 4231, you also use a 4231.. If the person is using a 442, you also use a 442.

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    I mean like if the person is using a 4231, you also use a 4231.. If the person is using a 442, you also use a 442.

I understand you now. I prefer to find a weakness in their formation and exploit it. Thanks though.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Did u mean u just give him an extra 3 more training just for him everyday..Good already for ur explaination..thanks anyway..

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by juan2661 View Post
    Did u mean u just give him an extra 3 more training just for him everyday..Good already for ur explaination..thanks anyway..
    Well, I don’t do it everyday, but these are the ones I would use if I need them because a lot of his progress are just from the competition matches.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well, I don’t do it everyday, but these are the ones I would use if I need them because a lot of his progress are just from the competition matches.

Would you recommend training over competitive games if you want to maximise the development of a player taking into account the condition loss for both respectively as well?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Would you recommend training over competitive games if you want to maximise the development of a player taking into account the condition loss for both respectively as well?
    I mean, I mostly used the competition matches such as the league, CL and Cup, that got most of his training points to where they are, and I did not a lot of training to get his quality up.

It kind of depends on the player, my player is sort of young but he grows a lot, so this may vary from player to player.

To be honest, I am no expert when it comes to this but I cannot be sure, if you have the rests and a young player, I would say give it a shot, but take what I say with a pinch of salt, I am no genius .

Suazo getting MOTM for the 16th time in 17th games.
    BEAST
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast