Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    So based on the value arrangement one can guess the hidden decimal value that the player can't show in the market. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Yep, click on value and it list the players on that value from +/- and -/+.

So based on the value arrangement one can guess the hidden decimal value that the player can't show in the market. Thanks a lot.

Yeah exactly and for 3-4 star players this is quite easy, basically only buy them if they are at the top, or near the top if other young players are above them, who are higher quality. It works well and you save some token from bad business.
    Nebu likes this.

Apprentice
    Could anyone please tag me on a good training regime for my players.. I'm hoping for a regime where I can train the white skills of my defenders and attackers differently.. Instead of doing them one player after the other which is so time consuming.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Could anyone please tag me on a good training regime for my players.. I'm hoping for a regime where I can train the white skills of my defenders and attackers differently.. Instead of doing them one player after the other which is so time consuming.

In my opinion, if you do a general training, you will spend more greens, unless you want to boost your defence, midfield and attack bonusses.
    Rather, you can select defensive players and give them a special training - that's better.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    In my opinion, if you do a general training, you will spend more greens, unless you want to boost your defence, midfield and attack bonusses.
    Rather, you can select defensive players and give them a special training - that's better.

So actually I can pick all my defensive players and do defensive training with them, and then pick all my attacking players and do an attacking training with them? Correct?

Nebu likes this.

So actually I can pick all my defensive players and do defensive training with them, and then pick all my attacking players and do an attacking training with them? Correct?

Yes, If you select all for training, you will probably waste greens on their grey skills because; strikers have defence skills as grey and defenders have attacking skills for grey. So if you want to target their white skills, its best not to train defenders and attackers together.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Yes, If you select all for training, you will probably waste greens on their grey skills because; strikers have defence skills as grey and defenders have attacking skills for grey. So if you want to target their white skills, its best not to train defenders and attackers together.

Yes. That's what I do.. But I found out that I haven't been getting crossing ability for my LB and RB from doing defensive training only.. I'm not sure why. So I included LB and RB in my attackers training.. Do you think that's wise?

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

First draw of the season, 5 games in, 4 wins and 1 draw has been our worst start to the season for a very long time.

Oh well, it was good as they were 4% stronger so no real complaints, we dominated the game in shots and shots on target but nothing too big.

Only thing that annoys me is that his goalkeeper scored the free kick to equalise. llmaestroll must have loaned him his keeper lol.

Anyway, those 3 away goals may haunt us in the second leg, but that is yet to be proven.

Thanks all for the support.

Well, manager donโ€™t attend as usual but I feel that I can I,prove from what went wrong, switching to normal may not have been the best decision but I felt I had to as I did fall behind in this match, only for 7 minutes though, I would prefer if we were not knocked out this early but we really have to step up to the plate in the second leg, we have to score goals, a lot of them, or at least out score him or anything higher than a 4-4 draw.

My home unbeaten run in all competitions is now over two seasons long, about 53 games now I have played at home since I took over from SuperDunk and I still have not lost at home yet.

53 games 51 wins 2 draws 0 losses. (-2 games if you do not count the finals, I was technically on the home side of the score line.) if not then it is 51.

I have now played 105 Won 100 Drew 2 lost 3 with the new account.

I am impressed I still havenโ€™t lost at home yet, but that will change soon. I thought I would today as I fell behind for 7 minutes.

This is a positive result as we were the weaker team and we pulled off a good performance, look to get back to winning ways though in the league soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted

Until your players individual training bonus and overall teaming bonus is max I do group trainings.

I use my 2 out of my 15 non storable boosters to get *2 training bonus.

And with the reaming 13, I give 1 each to every player after a match so that they are in better shape after the match.

For collective training use drills which don't have any GK attributes so that minimum condition is wasted.

After my training bonus is maxed out I train my Defenders, Mid Fielders, GK and Attackers separately.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-29-2020 at 11:49 AM.
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Wow, I have only seen 2 what I think were FTs (one I bought) so far who were interesting for me...
    Now 3 fast trainers are warming bench in my team ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. While 11 are playing.

Team complete. No need to buy any player for 4, 5 season atleast.
    Nebu likes this.

Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast