Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    I hope nordeus does something about these tankers.. There's this guy in my league that players weaker players in the league and plays stronger players in the cup. It's just freaking annoying..

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Suazo scored a hattrick in his 400th game at the club.
    He s now in the 2nd part of his career at my club. He should be on his prime in the next 2 years.
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-game.jpg
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Forget the daily updates for today, Tapatalk decided that it wasn’t going to work, I will do a short summary post of what happened.

I beat a 5% weaker opponent 1-11 in the cup, find that unfair on the other guy but I will take it of course, that is the 3rd time this season we have won by 10 goals or more. I really beat a 5% weaker opponent by 10 goals? This game sometimes .

In the league, we won 6-0 at home to maintain our first place position on goal difference.

Overall, one draw in the first week, 13 wins, 92 goals scored, 7 conceded.

Benitez has got 35 goals scored and assisted 15 times so 50 goal contributions in 14 matches, I have my team quality is at 104% which isn’t too bad for now.

King of the Kings is a disaster, we have already mathematically lost first place, it is impossible to get first, I won’t even try get top 3 as that is nearly impossible too, so I will just use my free eateries and play for fun, no real goal in mind to be honest, just for laughs, I will see where I can finish, I guess I will settle for the emblem, I might send it as a gift to someone though, I will see.

Apart from king of the hill, everything is going nice and smoothly at the minute, but I play the two title contenders back to back next week so it may all change for us, for now we are comfortable and I am happy with the start I have made.

So I have done my best to describe what happened.

Unfortunately this is the best I can do for now.

Well guys, I will post all the photos I needed at the bottom.

My CL group, my biggest ever win, 0-13 is there.

The cup so far, two wins with 10 goal margins as well, so that is three times in 14 games.

Victor Benitez is doing ok, hopefully I get him to 8* come the end of the season

This is the guy I beat 1-11, I feel bad for him to be honest.

Lastly, here is my league table, hopefully I do well against those rivals (one is a friend in 2nd and 3rd.)

My Season, I think the 92 goals I have in 14 games is a personal record, last season I had 90 I think, I will validate this later however.
    Last edited by Max; 05-04-2020 at 12:08 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Smashing everyone so far but only from now on will get harder.
    maloukees likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Smashing everyone so far but only from now on will get harder.
    Good luck this season.

Same with me here, easy so far but it will get harder for me as the season goes on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Good luck this season.

Same with me here, easy so far but it will get harder for me as the season goes on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I started same last season, than I didn't logged in the game for like 3,4 days and when I came back I was out of cup and champions league.
    Max likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Season 131 - Are you ready?-4-lol.jpg
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-2.jpg
    Suazo in CL against these opponents:
    106.2%
    112.2%
    109%
    me 120%
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-04-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    I m still around, LOL!

I have two strong teams to beat in the challenge, they both use the same formation 4 - 2mc - 1amc - 2 amr/l - 1 st.
    Please any reliable formation will be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Hi max, how u make that benitez power like that..how many green do u use to make him that powerful..can u explain..i like to make someone in my team like him..good for u to have him

Hi, can u explain how u make suazo powerful like that..hiw many green did u use for him

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast