Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Just saw Max suffering a draw and a loss.
    The loss from the cup can be overturned, although you need to step up your game big.
    Don t worry, mate, stuff happens in this game, come back strong
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    won 11-0, suazo banged a hattrick of goals and assists but he still didn t won the MOTM, quite strange...
    not even the first game of today he didn t won MOTM
    i think this is the point when everything goes downhill, sadly.
    👌👌👌 Very happy for you bro 😍😍😍
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Very happy for you bro
    Thanks
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Just saw Max suffering a draw and a loss.
    The loss from the cup can be overturned, although you need to step up your game big.
    Don t worry, mate, stuff happens in this game, come back strong
    Well I know honestly, the season has been good, I was overreacting probably, I was saying it was bad because of my win percentage, it was 95%+ until yesterday, so now it is 93.4% now I believe.

But before you say anything, yes I understand that it is the trophies that matter in the end, but I tried my best to keep it above that, that was my 4th loss in 122 games.

I play another title rival tomorrow so chance to redeem myself.

Still 114 wins out of 122 isn’t so bad, now I will stop talking about percentages and all that, it is something I liked to focus on, but I will win tomorrow. But I think it is best I stop, because I put myself under pressure to win over 90%+ of my games, I realise it is unrealistic so I will just forget it and focus on trophies from now on.

I will call it a blip in form, 2 draws and a loss on 5, but there is lots of season to bounce back.
    Last edited by Max; 05-07-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Rookie
    League Round 10

1-1. An extremely good result against the best-rated team in the league. Before today, they'd won every game.

Cup QF leg 1

2-2. Another good result, though at home we would have liked to have got an advantage. They are slightly higher rated than us.

Manager Quotes

"An impressive day. A day that shows what Burbage Tigers stand for. Resilience. We played two stronger teams today, including our league opponents who are rated 12% higher. A draw there was fantastic. As we will find out in the next three days, the teams around us will score no points in that fixture. Although we dropped to 4th in the league today, we are in a better place."

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well I know honestly, the season has been good, I was overreacting probably, I was saying it was bad because of my win percentage, it was 95%+ until yesterday, so now it is 93.4% now I believe.

But before you say anything, yes I understand that it is the trophies that matter in the end, but I tried my best to keep it above that, that was my 4th loss in 122 games.

I play another title rival tomorrow so chance to redeem myself.

Still 114 wins out of 122 isn’t so bad, now I will stop talking about percentages and all that, it is something I liked to focus on, but I will win tomorrow. But I think it is best I stop, because I put myself under pressure to win over 90%+ of my games, I realise it is unrealistic so I will just forget it and focus on trophies from now on.

I will call it a blip in form, 2 draws and a loss on 5, but there is lots of season to bounce back.
    I think the lost at the beginning is good sign if you are the strongest. I had many seasons that I lost some less important matches and won a quadrup. Last season, I only lost one and that was the cup final, to a -30% team. This season, I tried to loose on purpose in 2 matches by reducing my quality lower than opponents with some players out of order but I still won, lol.

Addicted
    Thanks
    You are mistaken 🤣. I am happy because he didn't got MoM 😎

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

You are mistaken . I am happy because he didn't got MoM
    Well then lol, you must be happy too, Benitez has had two back to back poor games and didn’t get man of the matches in either obviously, just the goal and two assists, so a chance for him to catch up or overtake me if he hasn’t already.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well then lol, you must be happy too, Benitez has had two back to back poor games and didn’t get man of the matches in either obviously, just the goal and two assists, so a chance for him to catch up or overtake me if he hasn’t already.
    😍😍😍 Now I just want Phills and ChocoLove player to perform poorly 😋😋😋

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Now I just want Philip and ChocoLove player to perform poorly
    I don’t think that will happen, I rarely see a game without them scoring a goal in a match.

Séan Murphy who is Chocolove’s player is nearly unstoppable.
    So is Benítez on a his good days to be fair, the same goes for any of our players though, Benítez scored 8 times in a match this season, but Sauzo scored 10 and assisted 3 one time though, and somehow didn’t get Motm for it I think.

There is some good competition, so hopefully we all do well.

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast