Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Said and done. With both the league and cup secured a couple of days ago I'm restructuring the team.

Going into the next season I'll keep my 4 fast trainers and my 7* ST/AMR. I'll sell all other players above 3* in order to collect some cash. They should bring me ~5M.

I'll get 10 3* players between 23-28 yo in order to get an easy draw next season. After the draw, I'll fill the vacant positions with older but competent players and focus on the cup and champions league. In addition to filling the vacant positions with older players I'll hunt for 1 or 2 fast trainers, preferably AMC/MC and DL/DC/DR.

I'll keep myself outside the top 8 in order to avoid promotion. The plan is to farm rest packs one season for the future. Going into the season after the next, I should have a surplus of ~600 rest packs with 4-6 fast trainers at 120-140 % q.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Me and you don't need to do this at our Level. But imagine if you buy young 4 star players at Level 4 by the time you reach higher level you will have a massive advantage.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Me and you don't need to do this at our Level. But imagine if you buy young 4 star players at Level 4 by the time you reach higher level you will have a massive advantage.
    We don't need to in terms of competition. But if you want to build a team around fast trainers you'll have to in my opinion. You won't be able to power train all of them if you plan on acquiring 3-4 per sesson. The rest packs just aren't enough. You need one off season where you don't need to power train your FTs to farm rest packs. Ideally, this should've been done the very first season. But it is what it is.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Said and done. With both the league and cup secured a couple of days ago I'm restructuring the team.

Going into the next season I'll keep my 4 fast trainers and my 7* ST/AMR. I'll sell all other players above 3* in order to collect some cash. They should bring me ~5M.

I'll get 10 3* players between 23-28 yo in order to get an easy draw next season. After the draw, I'll fill the vacant positions with older but competent players and focus on the cup and champions league. In addition to filling the vacant positions with older players I'll hunt for 1 or 2 fast trainers, preferably AMC/MC and DL/DC/DR.

I'll keep myself outside the top 8 in order to avoid promotion. The plan is to farm rest packs one season for the future. Going into the season after the next, I should have a surplus of ~600 rest packs with 4-6 fast trainers at 120-140 % q.

Tanking too early in my opinion. At lower levels and fewer opposition, its prime time for trophies. Am in level 21 now and I look at my gallery and am glad I won so much back then. For right now, leagues and everything is so tight even "weaker" teams on this level know what they are doing and can beat strong teams.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Tanking too early in my opinion. At lower levels and fewer opposition, its prime time for trophies. Am in level 21 now and I look at my gallery and am glad I won so much back then. For right now, leagues and everything is so tight even "weaker" teams on this level know what they are doing and can beat strong teams.

I totally get that. But to be honest with you, even though I won the cup and league my first season, I didn't enjoy it. It just wasn't satisfying without any real competition and bot teams. I would much rather have a team I enjoy than winning this way. Since the former can't be had this early because of budget limitations and rest pack restrictions, I'll focus on building a solid ground for the future and then just steam roll my way to the top where I can just change ~3 players in my starting line up every season as the first fast trainers turn old. For that to come into fruition, I'll need a rest pack buffer.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

I totally get that. But to be honest with you, even though I won the cup and league my first season, I didn't enjoy it. It just wasn't satisfying without any real competition and bot teams. I would much rather have a team I enjoy than winning this way. Since the former can't be had this early because of budget limitations and rest pack restrictions, I'll focus on building a solid ground for the future and then just steam roll my way to the top where I can just change ~3 players in my starting line up every season as the first fast trainers turn old. For that to come into fruition, I'll need a rest pack buffer.

Well, good luck to you. Bear in mind that rest packs are never enough...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Well, good luck to you. Bear in mind that rest packs are never enough...

Well, that is true

Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    We don't need to in terms of competition. But if you want to build a team around fast trainers you'll have to in my opinion. You won't be able to power train all of them if you plan on acquiring 3-4 per sesson. The rest packs just aren't enough. You need one off season where you don't need to power train your FTs to farm rest packs. Ideally, this should've been done the very first season. But it is what it is.

You don't need to train everyone. You just need to train your attackers and GK. That's enough.

If you tank this early and increase you overall team quality you will fall into money spenders bracket, avoid it.

Have team quality around 100-110 percent with 7-8 star attackers and a good GK.

And if you need green boosters and you are this much dedicated then you can use the booster farming technique everyone uses. Start with your normal playing eleven in a friendly match and as the match starts substitute your playing eleven with your subs. This way your main 11 players won't lose condition and your subs would be able to play even if their condition is below the required condition to play.

If someone gets injured then don't heal them, simply sell them and go to the market and buy a 3 star player for 1T.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-21-2020 at 09:05 AM.
    Nebu likes this.

Tanking aint easy to stomach. And it is a little early at level 2. Many still get promoted at 9th position when there aren't enough players. Safer if you target 10th and lower. Good luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Good move to start selling now. It takes forever to unload anything below 5 stars these days. Looks good and you have 2 players who are able participate in the St challenge next season.
    Everyone has been sold except 1. That was quick and I had set max value for every player.

I think it's may be because my everyone player was of decent quality.

Addicted
    1 down, 2 to go...

Season 131 - Are you ready?-194b68b5-a47c-46bf-bee9-15c386df6444.jpg

I will play the first place and then the fourth. Since Real Madrid has a better goal difference than me and I have 2 tough games ahead of me, I have to win both. Drawing against the fourth place won’t be enough.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-31f22e21-23a0-488a-b9e1-0a622066e6d9.jpg

Thanks everyone for the good wishes!
    Last edited by Sinany03; 05-21-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast