Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wining the CL final

Quote Originally Posted by Νικος Ευαγγελου View Post
    First things first. 1.65M is the league prize not the CL prize. CL prize is 446K (league 2). So all your thoughts are wrong.
    The CL phase didnt have 13 games but 11. And no...the X amount of money it isnt the total money prize.
    Is the first seven places prize. Game rules are crystal clear about this.

Attachment 293

Come on...for how long you play this game?? I just finished the rookie (season 2)
    You get that 1.65M at the start of next season, you confused it with the champions league prize money.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    First things first. 1.65M is the league prize not the CL prize. CL prize is 446K (league 2). So all your thoughts are wrong.
    The CL phase didnt have 13 games but 11. And no...the X amount of money it isnt the total money prize.

Attachment 293

Come on...for how long you play this game?? I just finished the rookie (season 2)
    For the league, of course they can't credit you the money for 1st place straight away. Let's say you're top of the league on goal difference after 25 matches, then you win your final match by a narrow margin, but 2nd place goes on to win theirs by a large margin and beats your goal difference, thus taking 1st place from you. If they had credited you the money after your final match, they would have had to take it back or something.

For the CL final, once you win the final, you've won it, so I'd expect the money straight away. It's also possible that you only get it at the season update, though, to make things easier.
    God Bless!

Attachment 293

OK. So I misunderstood what prize money you were talking about. But there is one thing that YOU are wrong about. You can not win the CL only playing 11 games. It is 13. (3 knockout rounds X 2 matches = 6, One final match, makes total 7, plus 6 group matches, which all adds up to 13.

Incidently, just to answer your question, I've just finished level 5, so have been playing more than twice as long as you.

In future, I don't think I'll bother trying to help anyone if that's all the thanks I get.

I earned the leage money (1.65M) today at 04.30 as i said earlier.
    I also got the CL winning notification today at 04.30 together with the league winning notification. But i never credit the CL money (446k)
    And my friend Raykco dont be mad at me!! i didnt want to offend you.
    As i said please forgive my syntax and spelling errors!!
    And yes you are right about the cl matches. They are 13.

I earned the leage money (1.65M) today at 04.30 as i said earlier.
    I also got the CL winning notification today at 04.30 together with the league winning notification. But i never credit the CL money (446k)
    And my friend Raykco dont be mad at me!! i didnt want to offend you.
    As i said please forgive my syntax and spelling errors!!
    And yes you are right about the cl matches. They are 13.
    OK. All forgotten. Let's just start afresh, and good luck for the coming season.

You get the CL money right after the final. The league money comes the day after to make sure that all league-games have been played.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    OK. All forgotten. Let's just start afresh, and good luck for the coming season.
    Good luck to you too!!

Quote Originally Posted by A AAbo Fifagifter View Post
    You get the CL money right after the final. The league money comes the day after to make sure that all league-games have been played.
    Incomes from CL final night . No ticket incomes, no match prizes.
    http://postimage.org/image/k5dd45dz3/
    Last edited by Νικος Ευαγγελου; 12-16-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12