Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: Powertrain for new SA

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    34

    Question Powertrain for new SA

    Hello managers! This season i bought a couple 18-19 yrs FT and started to powertrain them for SA with greens from comercials. My question is it is ok to play matches with this players until i finish the SA or finish the SA first? or it doesn't make any difference?

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    493
    Makes no difference.
    Pacurar likes this.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209
    I have a question in relation to this. When you train for SA, will the player not gain anything else until he has the SA?

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I have a question in relation to this. When you train for SA, will the player not gain anything else until he has the SA?
    Yes. But you have the option to turn learning SA on or off.

    When off your players will earn skill normally.

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209
    Thanks for the quick reply. Appreciate it.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I have a question in relation to this. When you train for SA, will the player not gain anything else until he has the SA?
    from training you only get SA, but if you play matches your player gaines skills also.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    from training you only get SA, but if you play matches your player gaines skills also.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    🤔🤔🤔 You get skills too by training. You can get whatever you wish via training and playing matches.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    You get skills too by training. You can get whatever you wish via training and playing matches.
    yes, but when your SA training is active you dont get skills by training only SA, but from playing matches you can get SA and skills. At least i didnt get any skills from training only from matches.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    yes, but when your SA training is active you dont get skills by training only SA, but from playing matches you can get SA and skills. At least i didnt get any skills from training only from matches.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are right. When training SA is active, you can still gain the 4% skill increase for man of the match.
    Pacurar likes this.