Thread: Daily gifts

Addicted

Daily gifts

Hello, I'm new to the game and this forum. I was wondering about the daily gifts. Do one need to have in-game friends that send you gifts in order to receive them or do you get one of each everyday? If one needs friends, is the number of gifts per day unlimited and how do I add friends? Thanks.

Addicted
    You need to have friends who send them daily.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    You need to have friends who send them daily.
    Thanks. How to add friends and can i receive one of each gift from each friend every day?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the game and this forum. I was wondering about the daily gifts. Do one need to have in-game friends that send you gifts in order to receive them or do you get one of each everyday? If one needs friends, is the number of gifts per day unlimited and how do I add friends? Thanks.
    Hi, yes, you do need on game friends, either through Facebook or the game itself to receive these boosters, you get one of each everyday, also a,ie sure to send them back, when you collect the gifts, there will be a button with the ‘return gift’ option on it, press it until you have no friends to send it back to, don’t worry, it won’t use any of your rests or any of your boosters that you have when you send them on.

Finally, to add friends, click on the manager profile of the manager, then click, Add Friend, if you want to add someone that uses Facebook, well, they will have a proper profile pic, let’s say, a Chelsea logo for example as their profile picture, you go onto Facebook and send them a friendship request, if they accept it and they have a top eleven account, you will automatically become friends on the game too.

So,etimes, there isn’t an option to send friend requests or when you click the button, it may not allow you to, affording to Nordeus, ‘server limitations to how many friends you can have’ causes the problem.

Also, you can send a friend request to people through associations, you click an association, then look at the managers in the association and press Add Friend, however, again, the Add Friend button may not be available on every manager profile.