Thread: Special Personal Trainers

Addicted

Special Personal Trainers

Not everyone has this event, but my kid got it and we decided to make a test, a player was almost 120% so we bough for 7 tokens the level up

the player got 16% up in his atributes, 8% on white skill and 8% on grey skill, only 4 skills went up 4% in each skill!

Any feedback?

Addicted
    7 tokens for 16% ??????
    This is so incredibly unfair to other players! The ones who have this, got a major, major, major advantage above others.
    I really cannot believe this to be true...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    7 tokens for 16% ??????
    This is so incredibly unfair to other players! The ones who have this, got a major, major, major advantage above others.
    I really cannot believe this to be true...
    That's impossible.. 16% will be atleast 200 tokens.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    I have this one as the offer:

Special Personal Trainers-3d4bcff0-5315-4c7c-9485-75714a1e4e2d.jpg

I think what Nuno means is something different, it’s not an overall 16% increase.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 04-28-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Not everyone has this event, but my kid got it and we decided to make a test, a player was almost 120% so we bough for 7 tokens the level up

the player got 16% up in his atributes, 8% on white skill and 8% on grey skill, only 4 skills went up 4% in each skill!

Any feedback?
    The maths are also wrong. With skill increase of 4% to 8% you cannot achieve an overall increase of 16%.

Rookie
    Hi
    Does someone Know how we can access this offer ? On Which criterias Nordeus targets managers to be valid ?

Addicted
    Read well what i have written "the player got 16% up in his atributes" not in his overall, there he went up 16%/15 atributes...

Eric in my association only one plyer got this, currioully the one that bought the premium last season

Rookie
    Thanks Nuno
    Yes it seems to be the major point. Some friends of mine got it too and are what we call token buyers.
    Some months ago, despite i never spent any money in this game i did get it too twice. But then never more. For sure i Was in test i think... by NORDEUS.
    Now things are clear. Pay to win is the road to follow.