Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: Powertrain for new SA

Rookie

Question Powertrain for new SA

Hello managers! This season i bought a couple 18-19 yrs FT and started to powertrain them for SA with greens from comercials. My question is it is ok to play matches with this players until i finish the SA or finish the SA first? or it doesn't make any difference?

Addicted
    Makes no difference.
    Pacurar likes this.

Addicted
    I have a question in relation to this. When you train for SA, will the player not gain anything else until he has the SA?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I have a question in relation to this. When you train for SA, will the player not gain anything else until he has the SA?
    Yes. But you have the option to turn learning SA on or off.

When off your players will earn skill normally.

Addicted
    Thanks for the quick reply. Appreciate it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    from training you only get SA, but if you play matches your player gaines skills also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    from training you only get SA, but if you play matches your player gaines skills also.

🤔🤔🤔 You get skills too by training. You can get whatever you wish via training and playing matches.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    You get skills too by training. You can get whatever you wish via training and playing matches.
    yes, but when your SA training is active you dont get skills by training only SA, but from playing matches you can get SA and skills. At least i didnt get any skills from training only from matches.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    yes, but when your SA training is active you dont get skills by training only SA, but from playing matches you can get SA and skills. At least i didnt get any skills from training only from matches.

You are right. When training SA is active, you can still gain the 4% skill increase for man of the match.
    Pacurar likes this.