Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Challenges for free tokens

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209

    Challenges for free tokens

    The last two days, I've been doing challenges and answering forms for free tokens. But I haven't received any in the game. Do I have to do something actively in order to collect the advertised tokens?

  2. #2
    Moderator IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    436
    Hi and welcome to the forum , once you completede the offer according to the requirements requested you should receive them ( so 1st check this ), in case tokens don't arrive you need to send a report to the provider support ( Tapjoy , Ironsource , etc.. ). When you open their page you should find a section where you control the progress of your current task/ offers and from there you should be able to contact their support

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209
    Thank you for your reply and for the warm welcome. I did in fact meet the requirement. But just to double check, where can I do it?

    As for opening their page, do you mean at the same place where the challenges are advertised? Because apparently now there aren't any challenges available, so I can't visit it.
    IImaestroII likes this.

  4. #4
    Moderator IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thank you for your reply and for the warm welcome. I did in fact meet the requirement. But just to double check, where can I do it?

    As for opening their page, do you mean at the same place where the challenges are advertised? Because apparently now there aren't any challenges available, so I can't visit it.
    If you are using tapjoy , on the up left you see a 3 line icon , click it then go to reward status, on the offer that still open , click the offer you are doing and in the page you should found '' contact support ''
    If you are using Ironsource , click on the up right '' in progress '' ,and control the rewards in progress, just click on the offer and you will see a page with the details , you should find '' support '' down below
    If you are using Fyber , same as tapjoy , click the 3 lines icon and select the 2nd option and you will see the offers in progress , click on the interested one and down below you can find the botton to report .

    Make sure to make screen shots ( proofs that you completed the offers )before so you will be able to send them to the support

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    If you are using tapjoy , on the up left you see a 3 line icon , click it then go to reward status, on the offer that still open , click the offer you are doing and in the page you should found '' contact support ''
    If you are using Ironsource , click on the up right '' in progress '' ,and control the rewards in progress, just click on the offer and you will see a page with the details , you should find '' support '' down below
    If you are using Fyber , same as tapjoy , click the 3 lines icon and select the 2nd option and you will see the offers in progress , click on the interested one and down below you can find the botton to report .

    Make sure to make screen shots ( proofs that you completed the offers )before so you will be able to send them to the support
    Thanks, got it! I have a screenshot of the completion from the game app, but I don't have a screenshot of the offer itself from TapJoy. I didn't Think of taking one.
    IImaestroII likes this.

  6. #6
    Moderator IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks, got it! I have a screenshot of the completion from the game app, but I don't have a screenshot of the offer itself from TapJoy. I didn't Think of taking one.
    No only the screenshot of the game app is needed ^^

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209
    The requirement is not specified in the game app though. So I can't prove that the requirement was "reach level 10". Hope you understand what I mean, and sorry for bothering you. Appreciate your help.

    Being new I messed up early by using all tokens, lol. So I'm on the hunt for new ones.
    IImaestroII likes this.

  8. #8
    Moderator IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    The requirement is not specified in the game app though. So I can't prove that the requirement was "reach level 10". Hope you understand what I mean, and sorry for bothering you. Appreciate your help.

    Being new I messed up early by using all tokens, lol. So I'm on the hunt for new ones.
    For sure there is a '' profile section '' in the game wher you can see the game progresses , levelv and ect, check the game app settings you will find it

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  9. #9
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    The requirement is not specified in the game app though. So I can't prove that the requirement was "reach level 10". Hope you understand what I mean, and sorry for bothering you. Appreciate your help.

    Being new I messed up early by using all tokens, lol. So I'm on the hunt for new ones.
    Bro, if you really want some tokens the best way is to buy the monthly card. It's not that costly and gives you 100T.

    These offers are a total time waste.

  10. #10
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    The requirement is not specified in the game app though. So I can't prove that the requirement was "reach level 10". Hope you understand what I mean, and sorry for bothering you. Appreciate your help.

    Being new I messed up early by using all tokens, lol. So I'm on the hunt for new ones.
    If you mean the game with the match 3 and heroes and stuff, I do it as well as it is quite fun but it actually takes a lot of time. Played for the last few days, only Level 7. You need to be sure you fulfilled the requirements.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast