Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 2 Post By eurofieds
  • 2 Post By julien12

Thread: Special Sponsor Event

Addicted

Special Sponsor Event

Nordeus if you really want my money then either you activate this event on the first day of the season or convey in advance that a event like this will be launched in the season. This will only increase your revenue. I would have spend money for this event but now I won't.

My shopping for this season is already complete. I don't have to buy anything now. Why would I buy another 4 players when my squad for the season is already settled ?

Or don't include task like buy 4 players with 80 percent quality or train 5 Strikers etc.

Also it will be very nice if the tasks to performed are revealed on the first day of the event so that we can take our decision accordingly.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Nordeus if you really want my money then either you activate this event on the first day of the season or convey in advance that a event like this will be launched in the season. This will only increase your revenue. I would have spend money for this event but now I won't.

My shopping for this season is already complete. I don't have to buy anything now. Why would I buy another 4 players when my squad for the season is already settled ?

Or don't include task like buy 4 players with 80 percent quality or train 5 Strikers etc.

Also it will be very nice if the tasks to performed are revealed on the first day of the event so that we can take our decision accordingly.
    No way they getting my Money with the BS they doing to me this season.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh and minamino like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

I completely agree with the above points. What I would add is that by not communicating earlier that the entire event would be coming, by not revealing all tasks at once so we can best plan and attack them, it gives the sense that you, Nordeus, are trying to trick us into spending money. Please understand that I like the event, though I don’t think it should be monthly, and it does provide pretty good value for any money spent. I am simply repeating that these non-transparent mechanisms make us players feel tricked or taken advantage of.
    Siddharth Singh and minamino like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    No way they getting my Money with the BS they doing to me this season.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    me too ! trolled twice already this season. absolutely impossible games for me to lose. you can even see from the beginning you're gonna get trolled by the number of misses that are usually goals in 99% of all cases !