Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By IImaestroII
  • 1 Post By Max McClean

Thread: Is "GOOD" morale sufficient?

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    296

    Is "GOOD" morale sufficient?

    Esp against elite opponent teams?

    Or must it be at least "VERY GOOD" ? Is there really a difference in playing power?

    Conversely, is "EXCELLENT" morale really necessary? After playing Top11 for years, I feel that Excellent has same effect as Very Good or even Good. Only strong point is that it takes longer to slowly move down to Poor.

  2. #2
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,090
    I always put 2 blue packs on if a player gets on yellow morale, which I think is displayed as "good". So that everyone has a green arrow.
    I do this for ages, but I don't really know the influence of morale. Of course it will not be there only for cosmetic aspects, so I would always try to have it as high as possible.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  3. #3
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,521
    I find it makes little difference but I like to have them at least on ‘Good’ just in case.
    KFC Ange
    Level 83
    36 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    3 Super League
    9 Cup


    KFC Ange XIX
    Level 12
    7 League Titles
    0 Champions League
    1 Super League
    4 Cup

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    493
    I don't know if it makes any difference but before League deciding and tough game and for CL, CUP final I always boost my team to full morale.

    And why not when you can stack Morale boosters so easily.

  5. #5
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,517
    I believe morale is cosmetic too, but I make sure my players are on Superb, no matter what game it is, just to be safe, better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.

  6. #6
    Moderator IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I believe morale is cosmetic too, but I make sure my players are on Superb, no matter what game it is, just to be safe, better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.
    Morale is not cosmetic , it have a effect but we don't know how much in % . I s primary an indicator of the state of the player , form there you can understand he is not performing or he is performing ( also from ratings, mostly , you can understand this )
    Max McClean likes this.

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  7. #7
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Morale is not cosmetic , it have a effect but we don't know how much in % . I s primary an indicator of the state of the player , form there you can understand he is not performing or he is performing ( also from ratings, mostly , you can understand this )
    Ok then, thanks for this.
    Last edited by Max McClean; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:16 AM.
    IImaestroII likes this.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    459
    they say that good's the one that has the most impact

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    28
    Dear top eleven management and developers...

    I just won a match 6-0 and 10 OF MY 11 STARTERS LOST A MORALE ARROW. THIS IS ASININE AND COMPLETE BS AND UNREALISTIC. The only player who didn’t was on fire morale. 8 OF THOSE 10 PLAYERS HAD A GAME RATING OF 8 OR MORE.

    As a coach IRL I know that winning games DOES NOT DECREASE PLAYER MORALE. Can you please explain the miniscule IQ thinking behind this? AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME THE PATHETIC TYPICAL LAME SUPPORTBOT MORONIC CUT-AND-PASTE EXPLANATION ABOUT IN GAME BAD TACKLES AND MISSED SHOTS REDUCE MORALE EVEN IF YOUR TEAM IS WINNING MATCHES.

    I’ve asked repeatedly in “support” emails for management or a developer to message me a REAL explanation. Now I haven’t heard squat from “support” in three weeks. I guess no one at nordeus has the spine or guts to respond. Pathetic.

    Even if you said that it’s just a way to make players watch ads and buy boosts, that would at least show that you have the integrity to give an honest answer, instead of the typically patronizing response I get from your robot support “person.”

    Thank you.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Topèlevens¥<ks View Post
    Dear top eleven management and developers...

    I just won a match 6-0 and 10 OF MY 11 STARTERS LOST A MORALE ARROW. THIS IS ASININE AND COMPLETE BS AND UNREALISTIC. The only player who didn’t was on fire morale. 8 OF THOSE 10 PLAYERS HAD A GAME RATING OF 8 OR MORE.

    As a coach IRL I know that winning games DOES NOT DECREASE PLAYER MORALE. Can you please explain the miniscule IQ thinking behind this? AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME THE PATHETIC TYPICAL LAME SUPPORTBOT MORONIC CUT-AND-PASTE EXPLANATION ABOUT IN GAME BAD TACKLES AND MISSED SHOTS REDUCE MORALE EVEN IF YOUR TEAM IS WINNING MATCHES.

    I’ve asked repeatedly in “support” emails for management or a developer to message me a REAL explanation. Now I haven’t heard squat from “support” in three weeks. I guess no one at nordeus has the spine or guts to respond. Pathetic.

    Even if you said that it’s just a way to make players watch ads and buy boosts, that would at least show that you have the integrity to give an honest answer, instead of the typically patronizing response I get from your robot support “person.”

    Thank you.
    I like to also see a real response in this regard. Very good question.