Thread: How can i beat this particular team, Please give suggestion

Rookie

How can i beat this particular team, Please give suggestion

hello guys... I have been playing top eleven for a few years now and i know very well that not everything has an answer. I know at the end of the day if somehow you come up against a guy who is spending money in the game, the chances are more than not he will triumph. I have come up against one such team in king of the hills challenge. I have tried couple of formations and tactics of my own but i have been defeated. So i am posting this here and hoping someone from you has encountered the same formation and conquered it. Thanks for helping out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How can i beat this particular team, Please give suggestion-screenshot_20200502-210758_top-eleven.jpg  

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    hello guys... I have been playing top eleven for a few years now and i know very well that not everything has an answer. I know at the end of the day if somehow you come up against a guy who is spending money in the game, the chances are more than not he will triumph. I have come up against one such team in king of the hills challenge. I have tried couple of formations and tactics of my own but i have been defeated. So i am posting this here and hoping someone from you has encountered the same formation and conquered it. Thanks for helping out
    Winning and losing isn't about formations, I've noticed that. It's more of team strengths that's why people tank in the game all the time.. Just to retain team strength.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    probably 451v