Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By minamino

Thread: The King Of Champions Final (prizes)

Dreamer

The King Of Champions Final (prizes)

Can anyone figure out how many stars the player is that you win if you come 1st ? I see 5 yellow stars / 1 orange / 1 red so that suggests 7 stars. the icon is too small to see. is it a 7-9 star player ? or a 7 to 8 star player ? it's really unclear. also normally the red star comes after 2 orange stars, not one orange.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    Can anyone figure out how many stars the player is that you win if you come 1st ? I see 5 yellow stars / 1 orange / 1 red so that suggests 7 stars. the icon is too small to see. is it a 7-9 star player ? or a 7 to 8 star player ? it's really unclear. also normally the red star comes after 2 orange stars, not one orange.
    I believe the player you win can range anywhere from 7-9 stars, it is most likely you would end up with the 8* player and then, after that it would be the 7* player, and getting a 9* one is quite rare.

By the way, no one knows what quality player you will get, it is anywhere from 7-9 stars like I mentioned and there is a chance you can end up with any of these, it is random in my opinion what player you win, but the 8* one will be the most common player (most likely) you will win.
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I believe the player you win can range anywhere from 7-9 stars, it is most likely you would end up with the 8* player and then, after that it would be the 7* player, and getting a 9* one is quite rare.

By the way, no one knows what quality player you will get, it is anywhere from 7-9 stars like I mentioned and there is a chance you can end up with any of these, it is random in my opinion what player you win, but the 8* one will be the most common player (most likely) you will win.
    no it's not rare mate. i won a 9 star player last season. 162% striker. i've won a few 9 star players before that too. usually when you don't want them haha

Max
    no it's not rare mate. i won a 9 star player last season. 162% striker. i've won a few 9 star players before that too. usually when you don't want them haha
    Oh ok, well for me, the common one, from ones I won and from others I saw one, I usually see 8*, but yes, I just thought it was rare since I never had luck with it lol.
    Last edited by Max; 10-28-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Dreamer
    O ok lol, well for me, the common one, from ones I won and from others I saw one, I usually see 8*, but yes, I just thought it was rare since I never had luck with it lol.
    lol i've had my share of bad luck as well haha. won 80% player (prize was 5 to 8 star player) so literally the worse prize player of all
    Max likes this.

Apprentice
    O ok lol, well for me, the common one, from ones I won and from others I saw one, I usually see 8*, but yes, I just thought it was rare since I never had luck with it lol.
    One year ago maybe. In an event, I don't remember the name, everyone got 8* but after that, we got mostly 6*. I have an impression that the prize is poorer with time.

I think it's all equal in the end. People get an old nine stars while others a young seven stars .
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I thinks it's always 7-9* player. I've won in the past and the least player you get would be with 7* while the highest you can get is 9*