Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Check this Out - Crazy

Check this Out - Crazy

Couple of level 10's fighting it out over my dl/dml, think they went close to 50 rounds and was sold for 83M and he was only worth 21M

Check this Out - Crazy-nagatomo.jpg
    ice87s likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    and what level might you be?

This once happened to me, I was selling a DL/DC aerial defender SA and went to KO R53 and went 4 times the market value, think this oftem happens if your selling a multi position player with an SA. I would love to know how many rounds Ramirez would sell for when I come to sell him off since he is a DL/DC/DR defensive wall.
    shwanko07 and reddeviljohn like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Couple of level 10's fighting it out over my dl/dml, think they went close to 50 rounds and was sold for 83M and he was only worth 21M

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nagatomo.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	6400

40T for a 22yr old DML/DL/DC + SA is good, especially since he is a 5* for them and a couple of SKP from 6*... You sold them a "scout" and they "saved" 10T.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    40T for a 22yr old DML/DL/DC + SA is good, especially since he is a 5* for them and a couple of SKP from 6*... You sold them a "scout" and they "saved" 10T.
    not really.. i can buy a scout with 10T more who will be 5+ QT better which mean he will need further +100T to buy packs to be a scout.. and if you count that he paid premium 4 times the price, he already invested 20-30T extra on the player .. I will never do it .. and rather spend it on 18yo and wait ... i needed a ST once, and decided to wait and play my AMC as a ST in case my ST injured during the game .. and my wait paid off today
    ice87s likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    not really.. i can buy a scout with 10T more who will be 5+ QT better which mean he will need further +100T to buy packs to be a scout.. and if you count that he paid premium 4 times the price, he already invested 20-30T extra on the player .. I will never do it .. and rather spend it on 18yo and wait ... i needed a ST once, and decided to wait and play my AMC as a ST in case my ST injured during the game .. and my wait paid off today
    Yes, you could - but not everybody. I cant get a sh*tty 28yr old 5* for 15T on my server. All 5* (despite if they are young,mid or old) end up in bidding war. You can't generalize, all are experiencing different difficulties. Example, the players on the "old" server are disadvantaged in the CUP, but players like myself on the new server aren't and we favour it.

It's like my friend on the old server, he keeps buying 18yr old 5* for a token or five every season, but I'm ending up paying 20 - 30T for just one and get bankrupt at the same time. So yes, 40T for 22yr old DML/DL/DC is still a "good" deal for me
    shwanko07 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yes, you could - but not everybody. I cant get a sh*tty 28yr old 5* for 15T on my server. All 5* (despite if they are young,mid or old) end up in bidding war. You can't generalize, all are experiencing different difficulties. Example, the players on the "old" server are disadvantaged in the CUP, but players like myself on the new server aren't and we favour it.

It's like my friend on the old server, he keeps buying 18yr old 5* for a token or five every season, but I'm ending up paying 20 - 30T for just one and get bankrupt at the same time. So yes, 40T for 22yr old DML/DL/DC is still a "good" deal for me
    interesting how a server can make that big difference in all levels
    am in a new server, but guess ranked high so am worst club in my cup all the time, my team rating is always 5.5* so not bad, a mix of scouts and 5* players, but i always challenges teams who have 7* & 8* players !! that cup become pointless exercise for me tbh
    and having same problem with 5* 18-19 yo , they are rare, so it always going to a bidding war, this is why 40T in a bidding work is worth it for me even in a different server .. 10T more and you buy a scout (far better quality) and spend less money just his price (not 4 times more).. am sure any of those bidders, if you ask them before starting the bid, do you buy a scout or this one, they would had picked the scout, but bcz they went that far, i think after 20T, there is no way back
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

40T for a 5*69 22 year old DC/DL/DML is a good deal for any player like that, how often do you see a player on the transfer market like that? not often.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    40T for a 5*69 22 year old DC/DL/DML is a good deal for any player like that, how often do you see a player on the transfer market like that? not often.
    yepp he is a good deal if you look at the auction only
    but not when you compare him to a ready scout who will be 4-5 Quality more

simple math:
    above deal : 50T (for going close to 50 round) + 25T minimum for paying 4 times the price + minimum 75T to be invested on bags to make him a scout 6.7 * = minimum 150T

6.7* scout deal: 50T = 50T

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    yepp he is a good deal if you look at the auction only
    but not when you compare him to a ready scout who will be 4-5 Quality more

simple math:
    above deal : 50T (for going close to 50 round) + 25T minimum for paying 4 times the price + minimum 75T to be invested on bags to make him a scout 6.7 * = minimum 150T

6.7* scout deal: 50T = 50T
    We can buy a 50T scouts,but how often do you find them playing more than 1 position AND being the 22 year old 6* 4/9 player?

To make this purchase a fair comparison vs a scout, you would need to PT the scout a new position since most scouts only play 1 or 2 positions, its not often you find a scout that plays 3 positions.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-11-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast