Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Delete Friendly Championship

Delete Friendly Championship

Hi guys!

Could someone let me know how can I remove/delete a friendly championship that I've created? I cannot see any remove button, or even join to join another one!

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards,
    Mars
    maximus2uk likes this.

Rookie
    At this time No chance to remove / delete a created group / or leave a group. But on 10 th Birthday i please the devs of nordeus to make that. Many Managers outside from friendly Challenge while they create a group and have Not enough Players .
    milpol likes this.

Yes, I agree this is a bit frustrating as you don't have the possibility to leave a created friendly championship. I'm stuck now here without playing this event. Feels bad man. Please help!

002SIU

Nos falta un jugador. Estaría bien poder unir campeonatos. Si el mío tiene 4 jugadores y el tuyo 3. Unirlos en uno de 7 miembros.

I am in the same boat Marsboy. Looks like we are going to miss out Sir.

It is what it is. Maybe next time they will add some buttons to delete/remove championship.

Addicted
    When you start something you should read the rules, its says clearly that you can not delete a championship you sould have tryed to have at least 5 members before starting...

We are a lot of managers who created a Championship and they need players. I need 2 more but im pretty sure that i miss the event

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magiu18 View Post
    We are a lot of managers who created a Championship and they need players. I need 2 more but im pretty sure that i miss the event
    Create 2 fake clubs, add them to your League and enjoy.

Only if the newly created clubs are given ticket.

#001a9t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast