Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pre season period message - half way through the season??

Apprentice

Pre season period message - half way through the season??

Hi Guys

got a 'It's pre-season period' message up on my overview / next match tab.
    Currently 14 games into the league with a Champions League last 16 game today too (as well as a Friendly Champ game).
    My scheduled games are still there in my fixture list, so:

Any thing to worry about??

Cheers

Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 80

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for flagging this. Nothing to worry about. The team performs regular system optimizations around this time occasionally, so everything should appear shortly on the Home Screen

Best,

SausyFC
    davewootton1964 likes this.

Banned
    Sausy... I just won a match 6-0 and 10 OF MY 11 STARTERS LOST A MORALE ARROW. THIS IS ASININE AND COMPLETE BS AND UNREALISTIC. The only player who didn’t was on fire morale. 8 OF THOSE 10 PLAYERS HAD A GAME RATING OF 8 OR MORE.

As a coach IRL I know that winning games DOES NOT DECREASE PLAYER MORALE. Can you please explain the miniscule IQ thinking behind this? AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME THE PATHETIC TYPICAL LAME SUPPORTBOT MORONIC CUT-AND-PASTE EXPLANATION ABOUT IN GAME BAD TACKLES AND MISSED SHOTS REDUCE MORALE EVEN IF YOUR TEAM IS WINNING MATCHES.

Even if you said that it’s just a way to make players watch ads and buy boosts, that would at least show that you have the integrity to give an honest answer, instead of the typically patronizing response I get from your robot support “person.”

Thank you.