Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Special Sponsor : REWARD 13th : Striker 6-9 stars

Rookie

Angry Special Sponsor : REWARD 13th : Striker 6-9 stars

Hey fellow managers.
    Anybody who unlocked the 13th reward of premium Special sponsor?

I was desperately anticipating to complete the tasks to unlock the “special striker” opportunity and I just claimed for the award.

What I got? A 6 star striker (104% not even close to be 7) huge disappointment after all this effort...

Anybody else who unlock the premium and got a better deal?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Hey fellow managers.

I was desperately anticipating to complete the tasks to unlock the “special striker” opportunity and I just claimed for the award.

What I got? A 6 star striker (104% not even close to be 7) huge disappointment after all this effort...

Anybody else who unlock the premium and got a better deal?
    I'm actually playing this whole event and paying for the premium for the sake of level 13 awards so I certainly hope that I score better than a 6* ST. I will be unlocking it tomorrow after my league game.

If I don't get at least a 7* ST it'll be a huge disappointment, especially since I intend to pay the 25T from level 12 to 13 to speed up the progress. Couldn't care less for the other stuff except the +skills. I even sold the shirt and emblem for 2T.

How old were the MC and ST?
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-12-2020 at 09:35 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    Pfffff
    Honestly I was doing everything I could to reach level 13 exactly for this reason. And I paid the premium just for the striker....
    Really disappointing... it did not even gave me the average of 7,5....

Both players are 24 years old the MC is also 6 star....

Apprentice
    I've unlocked it. Both regular and premium are 104%, I was disappointed. I sold the useless striker and kept the MC as back up.

I unlocked the premium and managed to get 24 year striker that can also play AMR and his rating is 124%.

Addicted
    I also got a 25 years old, 104% MC and a 24 years old 104% ST. The MC is perfectly reasonable (it is right between 5 and 7 stars) but having the same quality for a supposedly 6-9 star player is really just messing with us. Should be at least mid-7 stars (125-130%).

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I also got a 25 years old, 104% MC and a 24 years old 104% ST. The MC is perfectly reasonable (it is right between 5 and 7 stars) but having the same quality for a supposedly 6-9 star player is really just messing with us. Should be at least mid-7 stars (125-130%).
    Hi Sinany03.

Wow... its exactly the same case here 104 for MC (which is totally fine) but 104 for ST as well!!!
    I mean , come on... give us a little bit more on that one..... so dissapointing.

Addicted
    MC/DMC
    23 yo
    84 % (21)
    SA: Playmaker
    Value: 410K

ST/AMR
    25 yo
    124 % (31)
    SA: 1-on-1 scorer
    Value: 1,12M

I will probably end up selling both of them. I would like to keep the ST, but it's in the middle of the season and he'll lose a star next season. I would much rather find a fast training ST which I can train to be an AMC as well. For that to happen, I need the money from this player. We'll see, if the market offers an AMC who's a fast trainer before an ST, I might revise my plans, but probably not. As for the MC, I already have 3 MCs that are better.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-13-2020 at 02:23 PM.

I got 84% MC DMC 22 years old which I sold and 124% ST AMR 25 years old which I will keep a season or two for sub. Generally these players are never really worth it, no good skills and already on the older side.

Apprentice
    Hey fellow managers.

Anybody else who unlock the premium and got a better deal?[/QUOTE]

I got this guy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Special Sponsor : REWARD 13th : Striker 6-9 stars-img_6434570d8577-1.jpg  
    Last edited by davewootton1964; 05-13-2020 at 02:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast