Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Max

Thread: Question to Transfers/Support/Red Card and Capacity

Question to Transfers/Support/Red Card and Capacity

Hi, i'm new here

i have a few questions towards Top Eleven that's why i registered here.
    i'm Level 5 now and it works good so far but:

1) Transfers: so in Transfer-Auctions i try to get Players that are on Level 100% when suddenly other Managers show up and
    bid on them too, those managers are on Level 63 and i don't understand why would they bid on a Player like that?
    That would be similair like a Bundesliga Club is interessted in a Kreisliga (lowest german League) Player
    For sure a Manager that exist 5 years at TE will have much more ressources as Coins and Cash which makes it pretty difficult to me

2) my defender received a yellow card at the 5th matchday of the League-Season, he was then banned with a red card for the next match
    why? it was his first yellow of the season if i'm correct, with the FIFA rules a player has to recieve 5 yellow cards to be banned for one match

3) for 2) i contacted the In-App Game support, they replied to me but yet i did not understand completly.. however:
    since then, whenever i start the App, i get several push-ups on my phone that i got 5-Support messages
    i would like to keep Push-Ups alive to remind me that my match will start in 10 minutes, but this useless 5-Support messages Push-Ups are annyoing

4) my stadium capacity is 31.000. however at every home match it tells me 19.000/19.000 Visitors.
    why doesn't it say 19.000/31.000?

Thanks and have a nice day

Tobi / Ruhrpott 1909

Addicted
    Someone else will have to answer #1-3, but I asked about #4 recently, and apparently the maximum capacity at level 5 is 19,000 attendees. Basically, the excess seats (12,000) you can only fill when you advance. On the other hand, you don't have to upgrade the arena for a while as the maximum capacity at level 6 is 28,000. Here's the full list https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post660126

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi90Ger View Post
    Hi, i'm new here

i have a few questions towards Top Eleven that's why i registered here.
    i'm Level 5 now and it works good so far but:

1) Transfers: so in Transfer-Auctions i try to get Players that are on Level 100% when suddenly other Managers show up and
    bid on them too, those managers are on Level 63 and i don't understand why would they bid on a Player like that?
    That would be similair like a Bundesliga Club is interessted in a Kreisliga (lowest german League) Player
    For sure a Manager that exist 5 years at TE will have much more ressources as Coins and Cash which makes it pretty difficult to me

2) my defender received a yellow card at the 5th matchday of the League-Season, he was then banned with a red card for the next match
    why? it was his first yellow of the season if i'm correct, with the FIFA rules a player has to recieve 5 yellow cards to be banned for one match

3) for 2) i contacted the In-App Game support, they replied to me but yet i did not understand completly.. however:
    since then, whenever i start the App, i get several push-ups on my phone that i got 5-Support messages
    i would like to keep Push-Ups alive to remind me that my match will start in 10 minutes, but this useless 5-Support messages Push-Ups are annyoing

4) my stadium capacity is 31.000. however at every home match it tells me 19.000/19.000 Visitors.
    why doesn't it say 19.000/31.000?

Thanks and have a nice day

Tobi / Ruhrpott 1909
    Well for your first point, managers on let’s say level 63 bid on the same player as you because to them, those managers will see that player as 99% too, just like you, except the price and the the circled number I have in my image will be adjusted to their level as well, along with the price of that player, it will be adjusted to their level too. That is how that works I believe.

It may sound repetitive but I will provide an example of what I am talking about below this image.

Let’s say you are bidding for this player for example,(98% in this case, every manager bidding for this player will view the player as having 98%) the only difference will be is the numbers that I circled in the above image will be adjusted to each bidder’s manager level.

Onto my second point, your defender should not have been suspended with just one yellow card in the entire season, in the game, to get suspended for the following match, your player must get two yellow cards in separate matches in that competition. Getting two yellow cards in separate games will get your player suspended for one match in whatever competition he got them in. Straight reds get your player suspended for two matches in the competition he got a red card in if I remember correctly.

For the stadium, it says 19,000/19,000 because there is an attendance cap per level.

This is the attendance cap per level as in spectators.

Level 1– 800
    Level 2– 2,500
    Level 3– 6,000
    Level 4– 11,500
    Level 5– 19,000
    Level 6– 28,000
    Level 7– 40,000
    Level 8– 53,500
    Level 9– 69,000
    Level 10 – 86,500
    Level 11 – 106,000
    Level 12 – 127,500
    Level 13– 151,000
    Level 14– 176,500
    Level 15– 204,000
    Level 16 onwards – 260,000

I hope this helped.
    Arphaxad and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Max has already answered all your questions but still rare to see germans around here so - Hallo Tobi und Willkommen hier im Forum.