Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By canih
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg
  • 1 Post By Arphaxad
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Friends in the same league

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4

    Friends in the same league

    Hello managers!

    I haven't played this game since 2014/2015, since an update came out that made it impossible for friends to stay in the same league.
    Back in the days me and my 4 friends were competiting a lot in the same league every month and sometimes we were in the same cup or champions league as well. Good old times!

    We always loved this game and we want to play again but only if we can play with each other since its the main reason that made us enjoy playing. Is it possible now?

    Thank you all!
    Lyricalray likes this.

  2. #2
    Rookie Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by canih View Post
    Hello managers!

    I haven't played this game since 2014/2015, since an update came out that made it impossible for friends to stay in the same league.
    Back in the days me and my 4 friends were competiting a lot in the same league every month and sometimes we were in the same cup or champions league as well. Good old times!

    We always loved this game and we want to play again but only if we can play with each other since its the main reason that made us enjoy playing. Is it possible now?

    Thank you all!
    Lol. I remember that year when you have all your friends in your league. Lol. I didn't like it then though but so competitive

    Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Lol. I remember that year when you have all your friends in your league. Lol. I didn't like it then though but so competitive

    Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk
    Yeah we are a group of friends that want that competitive style back
    Do you know if we will have all of us in the same league?

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by canih View Post
    Yeah we are a group of friends that want that competitive style back
    Do you know if we will have all of us in the same league?
    Friend each other on facebook and then make a Top 11 account.

    This way you all will be on the same server and the game has a tendency of putting same level in game freinds on same server in same League.
    canih likes this.

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Friend each other on facebook and then make a Top 11 account.

    This way you all will be on the same server and the game has a tendency of putting same level in game freinds on same server in same League.
    He did that years ago already, so I suppose he knows how to create multiple accounts on the same server...

    The draw system will not place friends in the same league as much as it did before. I think it is quite random. I’ve had managers about the same strength, who I friended when they were in my league, were not drawn in my league next season, but I met the season after that.
    canih likes this.

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209
    I think if you invite people when starting an account chances are you'll be drawn in the same league. I have 5 friends who started accounts through my invitation link a couple of games into the season. We were all placed in the same league eventhough I created my account a couple of days before them.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    canih likes this.

  7. #7
    Addicted EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    726
    Make sure the qualities of all accounts are similar on top of befriending them.

    Point to note. Befriending on FB doesnt help at all.

    He is only in your server if you can add him in game. Also you will never be in the same tournaments if you are in different servers.
    All players who join via your invitation link are definitely in your server so just manage the qualities of the accounts.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 1 Week Ago at 07:09 AM.
    canih likes this.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thank you all for your answers!
    We will try to start again by one person inviting all the others so we can stay in the same server as we did before.

    Next step is hope for some luck I guess