Thread: Friendlies and requests by friends to play friendlies!??

Friendlies and requests by friends to play friendlies!??

Hi guys..I am new to this so excuse my ignorance...

I was wondering about a couple of things regarding Friendly games.:

if you are invited to a friendly by a friend, doesn't affect your players' fatigue, morale and form, and if so, how can you reject it when a friend invites you to a friend and the game played immediately and right there and then? I may not want to play a friendly right before a big match or while I am preparing for a tournament?

Also, could friendlies replace a hard training session or you will still be recommended to have training sessions after a friendly?

Can someone help. Thanks.

Join my Championship code 0043FO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Magiu18 View Post
    Join my Championship code 0043FO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please , stop spamming everywhere , if you continue , you will receive a warning.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by The-red View Post
    Hi guys..I am new to this so excuse my ignorance...

I was wondering about a couple of things regarding Friendly games.:

if you are invited to a friendly by a friend, doesn't affect your players' fatigue, morale and form, and if so, how can you reject it when a friend invites you to a friend and the game played immediately and right there and then? I may not want to play a friendly right before a big match or while I am preparing for a tournament?

Also, could friendlies replace a hard training session or you will still be recommended to have training sessions after a friendly?

Can someone help. Thanks.
    Welcome to the game and to the forum

1)Away team's morale , condition and other characteristics remain the same . Only the home side is effected.

2)if you have time (usually more than 2 mins ) a X (cancel button ) will appear.

3) I dont like playing friendlies instead of having training sessions . I like to add the skill points where I want.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Thanks

I am still wondering what affect friendlies have on your team's fatigue and if it can be used as a training session? Would playing Mourinho's team for instance be beneficial on an off day? I am talking about other than testing out different formation and all..I am mainly thinking training benefits and or if it affects the team's morale, and fatigue like a real match? Anyone knows about friendly games?